What I don't understand | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I don't understand

njfinfan

Finheaven's "First Lady"
Reaction score
I don't understand the mentality of the Junior Seau decision. We all saw how he was writhing in pain holding his shoulder. I know we needed to win the game, but we need this weekend's game more. Why wouldn't we keep him out of the rest of the Dallas game instead of sending him back in to possibly get re-injured, full well knowing we're facing a division rival Sunday. He's listed as questionable (game-time) but we need him badly for the NE game. Any ideas/observations?

I think Dave is blowing smoke up BB's ***..........Zach and Seau are game time decisions.............

yeah right.

Never thought of that. Makes sense if it's true. They are both just so crucial to our defense.

Football players play with pain. They'll shoot him up with some Hydrocodone or something and he'll be good to go. This time of year, guys are taped up, shot up, popping pills, soaking in saunas, getting iced, massaged, relaxing in hyperbaric chambers, etc, etc, etc...

In short, they didn't take him out because football players are modern day gladiators.

Originally posted by Section126
I think Dave is blowing smoke up BB's ***..........Zach and Seau are game time decisions.............

yeah right.

I never thought of this either.....could be very true....Could Wanny be giving Bellicheck a taste of his own medicine by "faking" some injuries? lol jk.

You guys are all very reassuring. I appreciate it. My husband thinks I have nothing better to do than sit around worrying about these things, but I really do worry. My bad?!

Because he was only concerned with winning the Dallas game. You just don't save a player for the next game. Let'swin this game and worry about the next game later..

Originally posted by Predaphin34

I never thought of this either.....could be very true....Could Wanny be giving Bellicheck a taste of his own medicine by "faking" some injuries? lol jk.

i think so, i havent heard anything about zach being out or injured. they looked fine 7 days ago and didnt hear anything then. then timbo is maybe not gonna go. i think alot of smoke is being blown up some ***.

Originally posted by finfan54

i think so, i havent heard anything about zach being out or injured. they looked fine 7 days ago and didnt hear anything then. then timbo is maybe not gonna go. i think alot of smoke is being blown up some ***.

Exactly. Remember back in the day when the Bills used to kick our azz every year, and it always seemed like Thurman Thomas, Andre Reid, Bruce Smith, etc. were questionable, probable, or whatever? They still played and kicked our butts. :lol:

We're talking about Wanny here, he isn't that bright...

lol I think that might be the case. It'll keep Belicheck having to study twice the film.

Back
Top Bottom