What I LOVED the most about the Lions game... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I LOVED the most about the Lions game...

phins054

Pitbull
Reaction score
...was watching the TE and the FB get some touches. I loved watching Rob come out of the backfield and grabbing a few catches. And what else can be said about McMichael...I thought for sure he would have had a second TD reception...I thought he was gonna dive over the defenders like in the preseason game against NO...

I was very impressed with the offense...I was glad to see the "killer instinct". You can see that the offense was looking to score on every possesion, instead of sitting on the lead...:evil:

What I loved most was that even though we had a huge lead in the 3rd and 4th that we were still TRYING to move the ball and score, not just run out the clock.. it looks like Norv brought the killer instinct that I never can remember Miami having, ever. I am so sick ov getting the lead then running the ball 3 times and punting until we no longer have the lead..
I love Norv

Dont forget Chambers 3 for 36 and a TD. I'll take that on a day like yesterday.

Final seconds for the first half

Miami would never have tried to move the ball last season, like they did yesterday. Last year they would have run the ball on every done and ran down the clock...

It was a thing of beauty

All is bliss in Miami land !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The next two weeks will tell us wether our bliss is worthy.... and I have a feeling it is :) :)

Too many weapons.....if we don't kill 'em one way, we'll kill 'em another !

I thought for sure Konrad was goin in on that one catch to the goal line....

I hate to say this, but we ran every single play in the 4th after Lucas came in, we were up by a ton...but I still would have liked to see Lucas get some work.

How did we try to score on every down after we scored 49?

Originally posted by phins054
...was watching the TE and the FB get some touches. I loved watching Rob come out of the backfield and grabbing a few catches. And what else can be said about McMichael...I thought for sure he would have had a second TD reception...I thought he was gonna dive over the defenders like in the preseason game against NO...

I was very impressed with the offense...I was glad to see the "killer instinct". You can see that the offense was looking to score on every possesion, instead of sitting on the lead...:evil:
in 1 word "What I LOVED the most about the Lions game..." was Norv

Also loved
  • no INTs
  • no lost fumbles
  • and only 4 penalties

That we didn't throw to the WR standing on the line of scrimmage.

What I loved the most:
It was the first game of many I watched at home with DirecTV. :)
The offense is every single way

It just feels so good to be a Dolphin and to finally have a legit team this year..

Back
Top Bottom