What I thought about the game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I thought about the game

PhinsOwnBrady

Finals here we come!!!!!!
Reaction score
QB: Gus started slow but obviously picked it up in the second half we do still need to draft a Qb in the draft but i was also amazed by how he got away from those defenders and made a play out of nothing.

RB: They both struggled on the ground I dont know about this R&R i think we need to give ronnie a majority of the carries and then bring Ricky in there for a couple because i think ronnie needs acouple of carries to get going. That fumble almost killed us but the defense stopped them.

WR: CC showed us again why he is the #1 reciever he had that 1 drop but he picked it up and had another great game booker had a huge catch and welker didnt do anything except he had a hell of a day on kickreturns. And wheres Mcmike.

Oline prbly had its best pass blocking game did gus get sacked at all. Gus did help them out by making some good plays but they did play great i dont know why it didnt show in the running game.

Dline: had a good game made big plays when it had to. Any time you hold LT under 100 yards even under 75 yards you have done a good job.

Linebacker: I thought Thomas and Crowder won the game for the fins they were all over the field Zach showd why hes one of the best and Crowder is going to be a great linebacker he already has great aggresiveness.

Secondary: Had a good game they didnt get beat deap which was good madison made some good tackles and bell had a great play on the forced fumble.

Well thats what i thought i did this pretty fast so i might of missed some things so add what you guys think.

Back
Top Bottom