What I thought happened in the waning minutes on Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I thought happened in the waning minutes on Sunday

Rev Kev

Tank for Tua Apologist
Club Member
Reaction score
It was 21 -17 and the Bills were about to score

I had to go back to work so I clearly missed 3rd and 4th down

When I saw the final score 21-19 it only made sense that the dolphins stopped BUF on 4th down and ran a few plays making BUF use their TOs and then took a knee in the EZ

Punting them into their end with just a few ticks on the clock no TO

I thought to myself well that is brilliant by MM

Then I watched the game lol

When I saw the final score 21-19 it only made sense that the dolphins stopped BUF on 4th down and ran a few plays making BUF use their TOs and then took a knee in the EZ

yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!! You missed a the butt-hole punt...........not to be confused with the butthole fumble. You missed a whole lot of stress on the ensuing drive Buffalo drive. You missed a the clock run out.........but most of all you missed this!!

chrome-capture-2022-8-26-1.gif

yeah buddy!!!!!!!!!! You missed a the butt-hole punt...........not to be confused with the butthole fumble. You missed a whole lot of stress on the ensuing drive Buffalo drive. You missed a the clock run out.........but most of all you missed this!!

Kind of glad my heart can’t do it my heart can’t take it but I have watched Dorsey 100 times over now lol

Doesn’t grow old

That would have been a terrible strategy since we were up by 4 and Buffalo had shown nothing to make me think they would score a TD that quickly but a FG? Hell yeah, I was definitely scared they would get that. The announcer suggested we take a safety as well and I just laughed out loud because it was such a bad take. The call by McDaniel didn't work out but I still love it. We were barely getting it out of the end zone when we tried to run and Tua is money on short throws. 90% of the time on that play, Tua would pick up 4 or 5 yards or the first down but the defense played it great, just gotta tip your hat to them but I honestly hope McDaniel always stays aggressive. If that play goes for a first down or even gets a completion for 3 yards so our punter has more space then McDaniel is a genius.

That would have been a terrible strategy since we were up by 4 and Buffalo had shown nothing to make me think they would score a TD that quickly but a FG? Hell yeah, I was definitely scared they would get that. The announcer suggested we take a safety as well and I just laughed out loud because it was such a bad take. The call by McDaniel didn't work out but I still love it. We were barely getting it out of the end zone when we tried to run and Tua is money on short throws. 90% of the time on that play, Tua would pick up 4 or 5 yards or the first down but the defense played it great, just gotta tip your hat to them but I honestly hope McDaniel always stays aggressive. If that play goes for a first down or even gets a completion for 3 yards so our punter has more space then McDaniel is a genius.

Had we run the time off remember I had stopped watching with about 2 min left

Why didn't we run it with ingold ? Short yardage like that we needed the space

Had we run the time off remember I had stopped watching with about 2 min left
There was about a 1:40 left, up 4 and buffalo had no timeouts and they called a quick pass play but Buffalo's D made a great play. Love the call because 90% of the time that's a completion that gives us more yards than a run straight up the middle.

There is more then one way to "skin a cat". - LOL

Excellent, just excellent! - LOL

Could it be that "butt block" was actually a planned play were the opposition can never touch the ball?

How "slick" is McDaniel, really? - LOL

Back
Top Bottom