2.Manny Lawson(Defensive End or OLB) South Carolina State
3.Jahmile Addae(Free Safety) West Virginia
4.Jeremy Trueblood( Offensive Tackle)
7. BPA
7. BPA
7. BPA

*This year give Cleo Lemon a chance to do what he can
*Get Drew Stanton in 2007 draft with first round pick

Nice I like Stanton better than Cutler. But weird that you didnt pick the guy in you avatar or sig.

SpeedRush99 said:
Sounds good to me. I like Stanton.

I just think he would be a great addition to the team and plus he has heart and is a good leader.

PhinsRDbest said:
Nice I like Stanton better than Cutler. But weird that you didnt pick the guy in you avatar or sig.

I know but i meant to say if we don't get M. Huff in the first then take Jimmy Williams but I dont think I want Omar Jacobs anymore. So I have to change that one completely

i don't want to see lemon even warming up on the sidelines at any point in the regular season.

weisdolphins said:
My draft:
1.Michael Huff(Strong Safety) Texas
2.Manny Lawson(Defensive End or OLB) South Carolina State
3.Jahmile Addae(Free Safety) West Virginia
4.Jeremy Trueblood( Offensive Tackle)
7. BPA
7. BPA
7. BPA

*This year give Cleo Lemon a chance to do what he can
*Get Drew Stanton in 2007 draft with first round pick
Not bad but for 2 things....you don't have us taking a QB in the first 4 rounds(not that I wanna reach for one)and I think Lawson will be gone before our pick in the 2nd tho I'd love to get him.A different option there could be the kid from FSU(Wimbley.sp?)or Carpenter and maybe Whitehurst in the 3rd.

Ozzy rules!!
:rockon: :guitar:

Juan Cribbs said:
i don't want to see lemon even warming up on the sidelines at any point in the regular season.

Based on what? You don't want to at least see what he's got?

Juan Cribbs said:

So you would rather see him sit on the bench all season and we gave up a sixth round pick and a player

SpeedRush99 said:
Based on what? You don't want to at least see what he's got?
because he's our 3rd stringer. i don't want to have to bench someone for him, because that would indicate the starter isn't doing so well, and perhaps the dolphins aren't doing so well either.

weisdolphins said:
So you would rather see him sit on the bench all season and we gave up a sixth round pick and a player
most 6th rounders, especially quarterbacks, will sit on the bench the entire season. seems logical to me.

Juan Cribbs said:
because he's our 3rd stringer. i don't want to have to bench someone for him, because that would indicate the starter isn't doing so well, and perhaps the dolphins aren't doing so well either.

I understand that but I'd at leats like to see him get some reps in preseason to see what he can do.

yes, that's why i said i don't want to see him in the regular season. i hope he gets tons of snaps in the preseason, and if he starts, it'll be because he earned it. i just don't want to be forced to go to him or "designate" some time for him. that stuff was what this past season would've been for.

Juan Cribbs said:
yes, that's why i said i don't want to see him in the regular season. i hope he gets tons of snaps in the preseason, and if he starts, it'll be because he earned it. i just don't want to be forced to go to him or "designate" some time for him. that stuff was what this past season would've been for.

I agree

Back
Top Bottom