What I would do.................. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I would do..................

Juan Cribbs said:
i just don't want to be forced to go to him or "designate" some time for him. that stuff was what this past season would've been for.

So you would want to put a new quarterback that had no time to learn the system in the game and win it for us when he joined in like the 7th week of the regular season.

no, i'm saying that if this year is a contending year, last year was a rebuilding year, so if there was ANY time to do it, it would've been last year. unfortunately, his late arrival prevented that from happening.

But there is a reason Saban made the trade for him so you have to believe we will see some kind of action from him

Juan Cribbs said:
the trade was to get rid of feeley more than to get lemon.

I understand that but how would you feel if we ended up like the Falcons did when they traded Favre to Greenbay Packers (Not by any means saying Lemon is the next Favre, but you never know until you test it out) and he ends up be the answer we needed all along at QB

i'd be angry for being wrong. because that's the only thing that matters. i don't really care if a player on my team is good, i just don't want to look wrong.

Well I just hope they give him a chance to prove himself which im prety sure they will

tho i dont really know the skills of these players, i like how this draft plays out. Getting our defensive studs early is a must. our defense is fairly old and we need some new players. I feel that QB and OT will be our 4th round and below. Offensive changes will be smaller than defensive as it seems that we need a few new players on the O.

weisdolphins said:
My draft:
1.Michael Huff(Strong Safety) Texas
2.Manny Lawson(Defensive End or OLB) South Carolina State
3.Jahmile Addae(Free Safety) West Virginia
4.Jeremy Trueblood( Offensive Tackle)
7. BPA
7. BPA
7. BPA

*This year give Cleo Lemon a chance to do what he can
*Get Drew Stanton in 2007 draft with first round pick

So you're assuming Drew will be there for Miami's first round pick next year? Does that mean Miami's going to have a bad 2006 season or Drew will?

1. Huff S (Texas)
2. Winston OT (Miami-FL)
3. Whitehurst QB (Clemson)
4. AJ Nicholson LB (Florida State)
5. Mike Haas (Oregon State)

Back
Top Bottom