What I Would Do | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I Would Do

CJGoCanes

Starter
Reaction score
Here's what I would do if I were GM:

1st Round(25)- Clay Matthews- USC- ILB
Tough, smart player will bring excellent pass rush to the interior of the linebacking corps

2nd Round(44)- Alphonso Smith- Wake Forest- CB
Will immediately battle for the starting nickel CB

2nd Round(56)- Paul Kruger- Utah- OLB
Will push Matt Roth for SOLB spot by the end of the year

Trade Samson Satele for a 3rd and 6th rounder to the Bengals

3rd Round(70)- Lawrence Sidbury- Richmond- OLB
Will provide another great pass rush

3rd Round(87)- Jarrett Dillard- Rice- WR
Even though he is only 5'10", will become an extremely good route runner and become a great possession receiver

4th Round(122)- Andy Levitre- Oregon State- OG
Replaces Satele for more competition for the OG spot

5th Round(153)- Cameron Morrah- Cal- TE
Becomes a dangerous downfield pass threat for this offense

6th Round(166)- Mike Goodson- Texas A&M- RB
Provides a change-of-pace back that excels as a passing threat and kickoff returner

7th Round(197)- Khalif Mitchell- East Carolina- DE
Get's into the 4-man rotation

7th Round(215)- Marcus McClinton- Kentucky- FS
Intimidating safety who excels on special teams

7th Round(220)- Roy Miller- Texas- NT
Groomed as the NT in 2 years

While I like the Clay Matthews pick, there is no way in Hell Alphonso Smith last to the 44th. Satele will bring us back at most a 4th round pick. Nowif you trade Beck he might fetch you a 6th or 7th. Paul Krueger is a very interest pick, but I think this organization would look for a player to immediately start at OLB. Also I think we draft Darius Butler or Sean Smith, no way Alphonso makes it to the second.

If Clint Sintim is their at number 1 you can forget about Clay Matthews.

It's ok, but I like mine better.

And you're dreaming if you think Goodson lasts until the 6th. He'll probably be gone by the start of the 4th. And I also doubt Alphonso lasts that long either.

But honestly, do you see Parcells drafting a Corner thats 5'9"? Because I certainly don't.

While I like the Clay Matthews pick, there is no way in Hell Alphonso Smith last to the 44th. Satele will bring us back at most a 4th round pick. Nowif you trade Beck he might fetch you a 6th or 7th. Paul Krueger is a very interest pick, but I think this organization would look for a player to immediately start at OLB. Also I think we draft Darius Butler or Sean Smith, no way Alphonso makes it to the second.

If Clint Sintim is their at number 1 you can forget about Clay Matthews.

I think Smith could fall to 44. There's a chance Darius Butler and Sean Smith could be drafted higher than him and with the expected run on tackles, some good players are going to fall

I doubt you get a 3rd and 6th for Samson.

Mocks with trades are just too unrealistic.

i'd be okay with that draft. been on the roy miller bandwagon for a while now - he's so strong its ridiculous. if he lasted until the 7th that would be great. i took him in the 5th with my mock. not bad at all.

Back
Top Bottom