What if Sage has a decent or even good game? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Sage has a decent or even good game?

Didn't Sage only play at the end of the first half? Can't really judge him fairly when he enters the game with under a minute to go deep in his own territory. He didn't turn the ball over! I think Miami should go with Sage until Jay comes back.

Originally posted by SkinsHQ
Daryl has been great. No locker room issues I've heard of, he has stayed healthy, and is playing better than Dan Wilkinson this year. He is really disruptive and bursts through the line giving other teams fits. He is looking for a long term deal now, I hope he gets it but hopefully it doesnt have too much money tied up in a signing bonus with his injury history ..

Daryl causes locker room problems everywhere, you just haven't heard about them yet.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Daryl causes locker room problems everywhere, you just haven't heard about them yet.

Apparently not in Washington ...He is actually playing really good and I think we miss gardner in the sense that He makes big plays when he was healthy.It was reported that Washington is talking ot Daryl about possible contract extension..

Back
Top Bottom