What if Shula comes back??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if Shula comes back???

vans12

Scout Team
Reaction score
What if I mean it can't get any worse can it??? I personally would love it as long as he brings in his people and he is not in charge of drafting people ala Eric Kumerow. If Shule doesn't come back I'm willing to bet the bank he has the final say on who is the next coach. WH knows nothing about footbal he just owns the team and wants a winner he will almost definitely rely on his advisors for a new coach. Wouldn't it be great if Shula came back and we won the whole thing next year. PIPE DREAM OR WHAT???

Not in a million years. I don't know where that rumor originated. But it's absolutely crazy.

Originally posted by vans12
What if I mean it can't get any worse can it??? I personally would love it as long as he brings in his people and he is not in charge of drafting people ala Eric Kumerow. If Shule doesn't come back I'm willing to bet the bank he has the final say on who is the next coach. WH knows nothing about footbal he just owns the team and wants a winner he will almost definitely rely on his advisors for a new coach. Wouldn't it be great if Shula came back and we won the whole thing next year. PIPE DREAM OR WHAT???

What a great idea considering Shula is as old as dirt.
Why not bring back levy for the Bills while we're at it.:rolleyes: :)

Re: Re: What if Shula comes back???

Originally posted by Den54

What a great idea considering Shula is as old as dirt.
Why not bring back levy for the Bills while we're at it.:rolleyes: :)

I am not suggesting Shula as HC is a good idea, but as far as the argument that "he's too old," I have two words for you: Jack McKeon.

Why does everyone hate Shula so much?! Now im not saying he should come back and be our coach, he retired for a reason. But the man is honorable and admirable. He did a lot for this team and is an amazing person. He is a motivator on many levels and deserves respect. I cant believe these "Dolfans" are so disrespectful to him! iT WAS BAD ENOUGH THE MAN GOT BOOED HIS LAST YEAR COACHING! A lot of Dolfans have no shame.

David or Mike ???

Who can play better ball - 53 Don Shula's Steakhouse employees or the Tide ?

Re: Re: Re: What if Shula comes back???

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

I am not suggesting Shula as HC is a good idea, but as far as the argument that "he's too old," I have two words for you: Jack McKeon.

Listen Doc I love Shula and all but I don't see that 70 year old man putting in 12 to 15 hrs a day and all the bs that goes with the job. He had his day in the sun and his legacy is set.
I find this really silly.

I personally think AND hope, that either Saban or Green will become the next coach in Miami. Shula was a great coach, he had his good years and his down years. And:

Not in a million years. I don't know where that rumor originated. But it's absolutely crazy.

Exactly.

Re: Re: Re: Re: What if Shula comes back???

Originally posted by Den54

Listen Doc I love Shula and all but I don't see that 70 year old man putting in 12 to 15 hrs a day and all the bs that goes with the job. He had his day in the sun and his legacy is set.
I find this really silly.

Without a doubt. It's a horrible idea. I was just saying you can't count him out JUST because of the age factor.

Originally posted by vans12

From what shula was saying on Hank's show, it sounded like Dan Reeves might be his first choice, if he has a say in the matter.

Originally posted by MissMeth
Why does everyone hate Shula so much?! Now im not saying he should come back and be our coach, he retired for a reason. But the man is honorable and admirable. He did a lot for this team and is an amazing person. He is a motivator on many levels and deserves respect. I cant believe these "Dolfans" are so disrespectful to him! iT WAS BAD ENOUGH THE MAN GOT BOOED HIS LAST YEAR COACHING! A lot of Dolfans have no shame.

He is very respected as a person. His skill as a coach is not what it used to be. That is all I am saying

Back
Top Bottom