What if they dropped? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if they dropped?

phinfan_1

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Lets just say all these players would drop to the 16th pick.
Would you take or which one would you take with the 16th pick?

Reggie Bush
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
A.J. Hawk
Mario Williams
Haloti Ngata
Michael Huff
Vernon Davis

Ferguson or Hawk. Huff would fill the greatest need, but Ferguson may be too good to pass on and Hawk fills a need and is also a spectacular player and would represent better value than Huff.

D'Brick would never ever fall to us, but if he did, he'd be my #1 pick. I'd love to have Vernon Davis or Huff too.

DBrick
Huff
Hawk

But I dont even want to tease myself with those kind of thoughts... since it will NEVER happen...

FinNasty said:
DBrick
Huff
Hawk

But I dont even want to tease myself with those kind of thoughts... since it will NEVER happen...

99% of the time these guys will stay at the top of the board, but just remember how aaron rodgers was supposed to be the top pick last year for so long. He wasn't expected to make it out of the top 5.

Huff is the only guy I could see make that type of a slide among these guys. Well actually Ngata too, but I don't think we have an interest in him at all.

phinfan_1 said:
Lets just say all these players would drop to the 16th pick.
Would you take or which one would you take with the 16th pick?

Reggie Bush
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
A.J. Hawk
Mario Williams
Haloti Ngata
Michael Huff
Vernon Davis
Wow, great hypothetical. Most of you guys have answered so easily. For me its much tougher. AJ Hawk could fill in for Seau and our LB core would be off the hizzy fo shizzy. Mario Williams could start oppossite Taylor while grooming to be Taylor's replacement . I love JT but he is getting old and lets be real guys in todays NFL you never know when a player is gonna be up for trade. Plus Mario is fast enough to play LB in the 3/4 or keep him at DE while you move JT to LB in the 3/4. Ngata would finally bring that youth Saban has been looking for at NT, though I dunno if Ngata is a true 3/4 NT. Vernon Davis is being regarded as such a freak for a TE the you could even line him up at slot and have it be a mismatch for the nickel back. Huff would make the most sense according to team need. But I gotta go with D'BRICKSHAW baby. The guy is being called the only sure thing in the draft. He will be a franchise/probowl tackle for years to come. We need stability at OL again like another Richmond Webb. As for Bush, as good as he is, you can't go RB in the 1st round back to back years. Matt Millen would dissagree with me.

reggie bush hands down then mario williams. Those 2 are going to be great in the nfl.

Back
Top Bottom