What if we beat the Ravens Sunday? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we beat the Ravens Sunday?

If we win then we're 1-0. I just don't see that happening but crazier things have happen.

We can only win this game if we win the turnover battle...

I think the Dolphins have just as much of a chance of winning this game now as they did two weeks ago. I don't think any of the roster moves have made that much of a difference for better or worse.

It would tell you early on that this coaching staff is no joke. As much as i would like that I hope they don't start winning games out the gate. We don't have the talent to sustain that and would only succeed in pushing ourselves out of draft position.

I just want 1 win against the Jets, Bills and Patriots. That's it a solid 3-13 record.

It would tell you early on that this coaching staff is no joke. As much as i would like that I hope they don't start winning games out the gate. We don't have the talent to sustain that and would only succeed in pushing ourselves out of draft position.

I just want 1 win against the Jets, Bills and Patriots. That's it a solid 3-13 record.

TornUltimateAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif
I don't know what you are trying to say, but I agree.

I live in Baltimore and am a known Ravens hater . I don’t hate their team, they have some nice pieces— but their fan base is absolute trash.
With that said Ravens 38 Miami 13
Honestly I like our D way more that. I think our D will surprise. I seem more 21ish on points.

It's week 1 every year some unexpected stuff happens. I know this much, i'll be watching hoping to see the guys get a win. If I didn't think it was at all possible I wouldn't bother!

If we get pushed around like usual against them I will be very upset. We should at least be more physical then the last few years

Place will be packed with ravens fans. Will seem like a road game for us.

Yeah, that beastly offensive line of ours should keep us from being pushed around, what with that all pro ... ??? EH? OMG We are so screwed!!!! LOL

Well, if we do, those precious few fans who bet on us will make a lot of money! Of that I'm positive.

I don't know what you are trying to say, but I agree.
You're telling me you don't understand what she is trying to communicate? Just ask her to convey the message again!

Its not probable but it is certainly possible. It would go a long way to showing that making changes to the culture of this team can impact the win/loss column from day one.

Back
Top Bottom