What if we sign Brees and Cutler falls to 16 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What if we sign Brees and Cutler falls to 16

Brees is going top 5 guys...if we get Brees looks for us to go defence regarless of some people thinking we'll go LT(Justice)as Saban wants to get younger on defence....a lot of good options on defence at 16 like Greenway, Huff or Williams if any of them is there but if they're all gone then you still have Lawson, Watson,Cromartie and Carpenter.....we could go o-line but I'm thinking defence at this point.

Ozzy rules!!

Brees is going top 5 guys...if we get Brees looks for us to go defence regarless of some people thinking we'll go LT(Justice)as Saban wants to get younger on defence....a lot of good options on defence at 16 like Greenway, Huff or Williams if any of them is there but if they're all gone then you still have Lawson, Watson,Cromartie and Carpenter.....we could go o-line but I'm thinking defence at this point.

Ozzy rules!!

I would rather draft Bobby carpenter/Manny Lawson over Cutler at number 16

Yo Danny, whats up with you double posting all the time lately??????

cnc66 said:
I really don't think that would happen but geesh, you'd have to pull the trigger and start looking for a trade partner...one of them will be worth picks in trade.
I agree, we could get a few picks outta him I bet, then maybe draft a QB in the later rounds, and use our high picks on D

Back
Top Bottom