What "If" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What "If"

phins2k3

Scout Team
Reaction score
The team show a lot of character this year,fiinishing the year with a six game winning streak to handling the Ricky Williams return and more.But I do feel these team was playoff bound this year and we shoot ourselfs on the foot:

1.What if:We tied the game against the Patriots or Falcons on those last drive and would have force OT and win atleast one of those games

2.What if:Randy Mac don't get penalized for taunting after scoring a TD agains the Jets in new York giving the jets great field position allowing them to score the dagger TD at that game.I do remember we were getting momentum until that point

3.What if:Ronnie Brown doesn't fumbe against the Bills in Buffalo at the end of the game.This one is the one the for me hurts the most cause we were driving to win the game we lost 14-20

I know football is a game of inches but ouch.Anyway congratulations to the phins on a awesome year and get ready NFL on 2006 the miami dolphins return to the playoffs!

Pe@ce!

What if: We are stuck with Gus again next year ???

Seriously, every season, every team can look back and say what if...on the other hand, what if Sage misses CC against the Bills, (you get my point I guess)....

It's way too complicated to say what if because if we did win the first Jests game, that would have changed things for several other teams....including the Patsies playing their starters thruout the game yesterday....

Back
Top Bottom