What I’m Tired Of | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What I’m Tired Of

akaDolphan

Rookie
Reaction score
What pisses me off in all this is Miami is the only one who seems to be getting ripped for not getting manning. There were 12+ teams that asked or contacted him. You don’t hear a thing about those teams. Oh the cardinals decided to pick up the option on klob, No they didn’t, Manning informed them he would not be playing there. Just like he will do with 2 more teams, but I bet they don’t get blasted like Miami is right now and all of those teams Have QB’s they have made commitments to (or trying to) and there out there flirting with Manning. Oh but miami strikes out again and just for the record, we did not strike out with Jeff Fisher, WE decided to not give him total control. Which has been stated many times, but no one mentions that. Also, Miami’s FO were total A@@CLOWNS for looking into Jim H last year, when we had a coach. Well, we see what kind of coach he is, he took a team that was not that good a year before and had them one play away from the Super Bowl. We were just trying to improve our team, just like everyone is doing this year. Please tell me the difference??

Back
Top Bottom