What is a reputation comment? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is a reputation comment?

uk_dolfan

Proud Tua Cultist
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Every now and then I get a notification saying I have a reputation comment, but I can never find them again later.

What are they? And how do you actually leave or view them?

Reputation is a way of giving an extended thanks or no thanks for a meaningful, helpful, and thoughtful post or a post you have taken offense to or just flat out dislike. Reputation is the WPA in your profile on the left. Those little green bars in your profile indicate your level of reputation, in some cases they will be red bars if the member has received substantial negative rep or gray? for the middle. You can access your reputation at the top of any page by clicking on settings. To give reputation to another member, click on the scales icon at the bottom of any post. Please do not abuse the reputation system.

Reputation is a way of giving an extended thanks or no thanks for a meaningful, helpful, and thoughtful post or a post you have taken offense to or just flat out dislike. Reputation is the WPA in your profile on the left. Those little green bars in your profile indicate your level of reputation, in some cases they will be red bars if the member has received substantial negative rep or gray? for the middle. You can access your reputation at the top of any page by clicking on settings. To give reputation to another member, click on the scales icon at the bottom of any post. Please do not abuse the reputation system.

I understand the "wpa" system, but I literally got a "reputation update" where someone wrote a messege, is this different?

I understand the "wpa" system, but I literally got a "reputation update" where someone wrote a messege, is this different?

When you have a new rep comment, you will get a notification at the top of the page where new thanks and no thanks are listed. Is that what you are referring to about the reputation update?

Back
Top Bottom