What is Dave talking about? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Dave talking about?

Exactly. Fiedler can run all he want, but the way he was throwing the past few weeks, our recievers would need to be about 9 feet tall with a wingspan of 10 feet to be able to be in reach of some of the balls he was throwing up there. It's only been 2 games, but I like BG's style a lot more. More Marino-esque. Stand there, throw it, first down. Move the chains along. I really really really want them to try, just try going deep for once. Chambers is fast, he can jump, try it! Better than getting sacked.

I agree this sh;t with the O is driving me crazy we now seem to have a QB that can make something happen with his arm. I didn't say feet (DAN) or (BOB) really didn't have any legs either! It seems like we don't trust anyone to run the O! Well Wanny and Norv WE are 5 an 3 and can still make the playoffs and win the divison! So let BG do what your paying him for and THROW THE DAMN BALL open it up 26 other teams are so why don't we! Sorry I'm a little pissed OFF!!

Wow, even in the middle of the week you're angry. I guess it's easier being a perrenial loser fan. Being a Cubs fan makes it a lot easier to bounce off of a loss and get over it. After the NE game last winter, I was angry for 3 hours tops. Too much in life to be angry about a sport for. Even though it was awful and we had the top sack leader and rushing king...oh well, tis the present day Fins for you.

I don't agree with PhistiGators # 1 points. Why would anyone rush inside if they can WALK to the QB on the outside?! Unless they like some challenge in any form (absent from outside rush).

Back
Top Bottom