What is everyone doing for the draft?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is everyone doing for the draft??

phinswin said:
imma be watchin the draft all by myself... :mad: my best friends are in mississippi getting ready to head over to AFGHANISTAN!!! any one from SPRING HILL FL in here???

That sucks about your friends man- I wish them the best. Why don't you head down to the big draft party at Shula's Steak 2? If I lived in Florida, that's where I'd be without a doubt on Saturday. I don't know how far the ride is for you, but I'd probably take the trip anyway.

its about a 7 hour ride from where im at which is close to tampa.... but i couldnt go anyways my mom and sister are coming over from NYC for the week...

As for the draft, you better believe that I will be at Shula's Steak 2. It's gonna be huge. Its in the hotel, restuarant,and the streets. Thay are blocking off the streets.

Probably gonna get some KFC and watch it all day :)

Ya every year me and some buddies sit around and drink beer, and cook up some steaks. Hopefully won't be so hung over this year, last year was a rough one.

phinfan13/34 said:
I'm going to a local bar/restaurant in Jacksonville, mabye to one of the local Ale houses or a wing place! Party up boys!!!

Alehouse owns.....thats where I work....:D

My friend is renting out a bar area in his apartment complex by the pool, we're gonna be grilling, sitting in the sun, watching the draft, and drinking beer. We've got about 10-15 people going, not all the biggest football fans, but the core of us are all die-hard fins fans so it should be tight!

Back
Top Bottom