What is going on with Walter Jones? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is going on with Walter Jones?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Is he franchised again this year?

and what do you all think of his line mate Floyd Womack?

NO, for Walter Jones.........I would offer our first......they should take it.......They can't Franchise him next year and he would then become a UFA again.

Walter Jones really struggled the past year & for that I would not give up our first rounder for him because he appears to be heading down hill & fast.

no way he struggled , shaun alexander was on my fantasy team and i saw a lot of seahawks games, he was getting easy yards to the left side all year

The Seahawks are my second favorite team, trust me he struggled this year. He was not dominant. He allowed 8.5 sacks & had 8 penalties. It took him the previous 3 years to accumulate those totals of last year.

Jones would command TWO #1's since he's franchised. Plus he'd command a big contract.

I'll pass.

Isnt Jones like Pace wanting a 20 mil plus signing bonus? No o-line men is worth that kind of money, most Q.B's arent woth that kind of money IMO. I am surprised that the Seahawks have not given signed him to a long term deal though, Paul Allen has more money that GoD! :lol:

jones is franchised. a deal will get done this year.

"pork chop" womack received a tender offer and will stay in seattle.

Back
Top Bottom