What is gonna be the most competitive division next year? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is gonna be the most competitive division next year?

What is gonna be the most competitive division next year?

• AFC East

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • AFC North

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AFC South

• AFC West

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • NFC East

• NFC Nourth

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • NFC South

• NFC West

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
I would have to agree that I think it will be the AFC East. The Patriots are going to defend their title, the Jets are gonna bring it and we will have another amazing year, all at the expense of the Bills of course. They will be passing out the victories to us rivals again next year. :D :lol:

NFC NORTH WILL BE THE TOUGHEST

VIKES, PACK, and BEARS all will have a great shot at the Division. the only thing that makes this division weak is Detroit. Then I would have to go with AFC West, DENVER, OAKLAND, SANDIEGO, KANSAS CITY. I'LL PUT MNEY THAT THE PATS, JETS, AND BILLS don't even make the PLAYOFFS next season!!

I gotta say the NFC North is gonna be tough with the Packers and Bears with the Vikings who might not be so bad next season. The AFC East will be tough, and so will the NFC West with the Niners, Rams, Cards, and Seahawks. Maybe I should of voted for the NFC West instead, the Seahawks will be really good next year, and of course the Niners and Rams will be as well, and the Cardinals aren't as bad as they used too. The weakest division is the AFC South, Colts, Titans, Jaguars, Texans, based on this years results, but all three that played this year had higher expectations and could regroup next year.

Early division champion predictions:

AFC East: Dolphins (Patriots won't be half as good)
AFC North: Steelers
AFC South: Colts (Dungy will improve the D)
AFC West: Raiders (Chargers and Broncos will compete, espicially if the Chargers can fix their offensive line)

NFC East: Eagles
NFC North: Packers (better then the Bears in my opinion)
NFC South: Bucs or Saints (if the Saints can regroup from this season where they didn't try in the end, and don't trade Williams, they can take it over the Bucs who will have a worse coach then Dungy)
NFC West: Rams

i kinda think the AFC west..........

the broncos aren't as bad as they were this year, the seahawks are better and the chiefs were coming on towards the last of the season. the raiders are gonna get knocked off their pedestal and the chargers are a big question mark, but do have potential!:D

Back
Top Bottom