What is Kevin Mawae's FA status? Joey Galloway ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Kevin Mawae's FA status? Joey Galloway ?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
What is Kevin Mawae's FA status?

Are they going to keep him?

He is at the age where a team will not give him a pile of money........I would give him Todd Wade's money without hesitation.

Anybody got news on him?

BTW, A Dallas Cowboys fan friend of mine says that the rumor around Big D is that Joey Galloway has told people that he will be a dolphin next season.

Wow, i know he probably won't be big with many of the people on this board since i'm not sure hes the type of receiver we need opposite chambers, but barring his injury issues i have always been a big fan of galloway. Hes underachieved or been hurt most of the time, and he may not be the ideal guy for miami, but id smile if we got him simply because i'm a fan of his, then i'd pray it worked out for the best, the guy can stretch the field in a hurry, hopefully we could bring in a QB that can reach him.

--as for mawae, im not sure on his status, sorry

Nope - here are all the fa's from the Jets.

UFA: WR Michael Bates, PK Doug Brien, OG J.P. Machado, DT Chester
McGlockton, OG Brent Smith, P Dan Stryzinski.

RFA: LB Jason Glenn, CB Jamie Henderson, OT Kareem McKenzie, DT James Reed, LB Quincy Stewart, WR Kevin Swayne, LB Kenyatta Wright.

What ya think of Brent Smith the x-fin who looked good but got injured badly...he was supposed to be our future at the LT position any thoughts??? only as a back-up...imo...we need depth there!!!

hell no i dont want anything to do with brent smith ever again

If any of these crazy WR scenarios worked out it would be perfect for Miami. They could go into the draft with their starters set at wr and qb and go out and draft O Line early and wr late.

If you throw O-gun's picks into that mix they could theoretically revamp the entire offense on the line and in the skill positions in one draft, as well as getting a QB for the future. (wishful thinking of course)

Gator

Brent Smith is probaly better then Wade Smith well i am better then Wade Smith and i dont even break 200 at least i would attempt to put a block on a guy

If it is true about Joey, I wouldn't worry about his injuries. Look at Ricky he used to be hurt all the time with the saints, now he doesn't get hurt hardly at all (knock on wood). I think that has allot to do with the fact that he likes playing for the dolphins, and didn't like playing for the saints. I mean look, he lost allot of weight and in turn became faster, and more able to break tackles (other than his hair). If Joey really wants to be a dolphin than I would like to believe he will do everything in his power to be healthy when called apon to play.

Ricky should gain a little more weight like Jamal lewis where he can be a powerhouse like he was last year.

Yes but I believe that played a major role in his injuries at the saints.

Back
Top Bottom