What is Kevin Mawae's FA status? Joey Galloway ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Kevin Mawae's FA status? Joey Galloway ?

When you call galloway be sure to tell him how when he came out his rookie year in madden for super nintendo they had the combine and you had to create the player and make him go through drills and whatnot to get his attributes and since all the rookies weren't in the game back then, i created him and did the 40 yard dash until i got him to do it 4.2... then i made him a dolphin :)

My friend is a Big Cowboys fan and I consider him a Dallas Cowboys authority and he GUARANTEES that Galloway will be cut.

Isn't Joey friends with McKnight? Is their a connection to Miami? Or is Parcells spreading rumors to see if we bite with a 4th round pick or so?

Kevin Mawae and Joey Galloway were terrific Seahawks players. :)

Key

I think he shouldn't worry about initially getting top money because I know he can play and play very good. If he comes and plays for us he should get payed for how he plays. Whether Dallas wants to screw him or not. Allot of people don't believe he is one of the better receivers in the league, but I think he is a great reveiver and would be good lining up across from CC. Did he say whether he would be willing to be a #2, cause I am pretty sure the fins are not going to change their minds about CC being #1.

Oh no Galloway would be a great signing definitely.

Back
Top Bottom