What is left of the rookie FAs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is left of the rookie FAs

Lee2000

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
There are not a lot of the "desired" rookie free agents; here are the best of the rest:

QBs
None

RBs
Mikell Boise St.

WRs
Kendrick Starling San Jose St.
Maurice Brown Iowa
Carlos Perez Florida
George Wilson Arkansas

OL
Atlas Herrion OT Alabama
Joe Tate OG Mich. St.

DE
Tommy Kelly Miss. St.
Ronald Jones Southern Miss.

DT
tai Tupai Wash. St.
James Mitchell Ole Miss
Ifo Pili BYU
Mondre Dickerson Tenn.
Demarco McNeil Auburn
Ahmad Childress Alabama
Kory Klein Oklahoma

LB
Ryan Fowler Duke
Lewis Moore Pitt
Carl Diggs Michigan
Greg Richmond Okla. St.
T.J. Hollowell Neb.
Bryan Hickman Ks. St.
Cols Colas Va Tech
Brooks Daniels Alabama

CB
Marcell Allmand USC
Jabari Greer Tenn.
Decory Bryant Georgia

S
Jamaine Billups Iowa St.
Brett Hudson Arizona St.
Brandon Everage Okla.

There are likely to be more you can think of, but these are the best of the rest as I see it. I do like the signing of Moa. He is a real tough guy, and can do several things on the field, including running at the goal line.

Miami seems to be the hardest team every year to get information on regarding rookie free agents. I do not understand this, but every year they do it.

Lee2000

Nice job Lee.. You're right about Miami being the hardest team to get info on. And they always seem to wait forever to sign anyone.

Believe it or not he was signed by the Giants even though they got Manning?

Was Shannon Snell Signed? I know we got a bunch of O-linemen, but this guy was predicted to go in the 3rd round in a lot of mock drafts.

none of those people mentioned would make our team we are deep.dude we won 10 games by the way some people talk we should get a new whole roster.we are good at wr ol lb s cb we won ten games alot of teams we they could say that.we don't need much we have to give these young guys on the team a chance they deserve that!!!!!!! qb a ? but i belive in feely i predict he is the starter by sept hg said he is throwing like a rocket and wr are having to ajust cause he throws more acc.and harder then fiedler. trufinatic

Here's the players I'd like to see in Dolphins uni's:

Kendrick Starling (WR)
Demarco McNeil (DT)
Jarrell Weaver (SS)

Other WR's I think are worth a tryout:

Sam Breeden

Edit to remove players already signed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I checked last year and the phins didn't make a formal annoucement until the beginning of the next weekend's mini-camp. They get commitments by phone/fax but don't get the players signed on the dotted line until they come in for camp. RS doesn't annouce until then if last year is any indication. JJ used to annouce first like Indy does now.

I've seen Starling play and I was impressed. But I'm not sure if it would be smart to pick him up. We need someone who can contribute as a third or fourth receiver immediately and I don't think he can.

Back
Top Bottom