What is Ross thinking. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is Ross thinking.

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
We lost to the Bills with a Back up quarterback. We lost to the Jets with the crappy quarterback. It's so obvious the coaching staff sucks. I truly cannot believe no one has been fired yet. This is so easy it's pathetic. Every fan knows this team is uncoached. There is not one Philbin supporter. I'm sorry but just sometimes you got to cut a man loose. This is being carried on too long. Not hiring Lovie Smith was a big mistake. Not a reason in the world Stephen Ross can give me not interviewing Lovie Smith. Why is Ross going to give this team another year with the deathly schedule and then fire everyone after next years over. Just do it now and let's get some coaching experience in there. What a joke. This is simple fire Philbin keep Ireland. SMH at Stephen Ross

Lovie wasn't the answer. He struggled finding an offense with the Bears.

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD

He,s a better coach then Joe Philbin

All I said was an interview first off. Not Hire him.

[Q UOTE=andyahs;1064960509]He was fired too

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD[/QUOTE]
Who wasn't?

Who wasn't? Everybody's been fired in this league at least once.

Who wasn't?

Who wasn't? Everybody's been fired in this league at least once.

My point is what has he done to get another shot already?

Sent from my Nexus 7 FHD[/QUOTE]

If that was the mentality of some, Bellicheck would've never gone to the pats, or Andy Reid to the Chiefs. Not comparing any of them.

My point is what has he done to get another shot already?

Sometimes coaches learn from their mistakes. They take one approach in a place and it doesn't work out, they get fired, then they move on with a new attitude and a different approach. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Sometimes the fit in one place is simply better than the fit in another place. A shared philosophy with a GM, some players that buy into his system more than players in a previous coaching stop, etc.

Coaches, like players, bring intangibles that are difficult to assess. Perhaps for some it takes a failure or two for those intangibles to come to the forefront.

There's little rhyme nor reason to it that you can put down on paper. For the most part, it's a crap shoot.

Hahaha I screwed up the thread with the quotes, cause I never typed that. andyahs did.

Coaches, like players, bring intangibles that are difficult to assess. Perhaps for some it takes a failure or two for those intangibles to come to the forefront.

They also tend to be stubborn and set in their ways, sometimes getting fired is enough of a kick in the ass for them to realize that their methods need revising. If I recall correctly, Tom Coughlin was nearly fired in NY before he finally relented and changed his outlook and lo and behold they've won two Superbowls

Back
Top Bottom