What is the deal with Damion Cook... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the deal with Damion Cook...

The Dude

This is not 'nam, this is football.
Reaction score
What position does Damion Cook play ??? i thought he was a Offensive Lineman but NFL.com has him listed as a DT ??? Whats the deal ? They even had Defensive Tackle stats for him... confusing.

The Dude said:
What position does Damion Cook play ??? i thought he was a Offensive Lineman but NFL.com has him listed as a DT ??? Whats the deal ? They even had Defensive Tackle stats for him... confusing.

he's an OG converted from a DT if that helps any. Oh, and yes The Big Lebowski is the best comedy, ever.

I'm thinking he will be our backup LG to Jeno James, at least that's where I list him on the Depth Chart.

Yeah he'll will be good depth at the gaurd position. Physically he has great size and strength. Considered a project.

The way things are looking for Timbo and Chester, maybe we should convert him back to DT. Just a thought :)

Steve

He didn't start for Cleveland last year until someone got injured. Given that Cleveland's Oline might have been worse than ours...................

I'm not sure this guy will make our club, though Houck/Davis may see something they can bring out. There is always a lot of hope in early June!

He's a big boy at 6'5" 330lbs. Thats the kinda size that houk likes. Guard position may need a little more depth. Hadnot and james will start with back-ups of taylor whitley and Damion cook. Taylor whitley got beat out by an undrafted FA. i dont have much confidence in whitley at all.

hdjetta6316 said:
He's a big boy at 6'5" 330lbs. Thats the kinda size that houk likes. Guard position may need a little more depth. Hadnot and james will start with back-ups of taylor whitley and Damion cook. Taylor whitley got beat out by an undrafted FA. i dont have much confidence in whitley at all.

I don't have a lot of expectations from Whitely either, but fair is fair Hadnot was a sixth round pick and only slipped that far because he is a bit short, 6'3". Otherwise their college careers were similar.

Back
Top Bottom