What is the VIP forum like? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the VIP forum like?

gattis

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No offense to FH members (you guys can be funny as hell) but I'd like to see a forum where people talk about real football X's and O's. Is the VIP forum a little more high brow than what you see in the main forum?

VIP forum is awesome, we have parties every day, free game tickets, real players and coaches also post in it.

I remember when i was a FH VIP - Ronnie Brown came to my house and personally delivered my FH VIP t-shirt. Remember the competition Matt scheduled where we got to throw pies at Ted Ginn's face??? Those were good times... can't believe how much you get for $25.

Its full of hot naked chicks all looking for meaningless sex with message board posters.

Right so It doesn't look good when an admin pimps VIP does it? thing is... vip donations help keep the lights on, and allows you to view finheaven w/o the adds, and I believe you get a tee-shirt for joining. and all for only 18.65 a year! heck you'll spend more than that on a pizza order, or a bottle of booze!

Right so It doesn't look good when an admin pimps VIP does it? thing is... vip donations help keep the lights on, and allows you to view finheaven w/o the adds, and I believe you get a tee-shirt for joining. and all for only 18.65 a year! heck you'll spend more than that on a pizza order, or a bottle of booze!

T-Shirt?????????

What is the VIP forum like?
footballqueens-1.jpg

clear.gif

THEY EVEN HAVE SOMEONE TO MAKE YOU A sandwich
sweetass-1.jpg

iT'S PARADISE
AND YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING
clear.gif
380659223_ff29752c5b-1.jpg

Jesus.. what awful representations of what the VIP is like. embarrassing. Then again... tghe people making these rediculous posts aren't VIP members. There is your answer.

The VIP forum is good of you want to talk football with no smack, insults or dumb posts like the majority in this thread. Although it's not as busy as it is here.

Unfortunately I didn't get a T-shirt.

I signed up to support. Plain and simple.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll feel like Alice being in Wonderland, but without the magic mushrooms.

RP505AlicePosters-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom