What is the VIP forum like? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the VIP forum like?

Right so It doesn't look good when an admin pimps VIP does it? thing is... vip donations help keep the lights on, and allows you to view finheaven w/o the adds, and I believe you get a tee-shirt for joining. and all for only 18.65 a year! heck you'll spend more than that on a pizza order, or a bottle of booze!

Yeah, if you spend more than a few passing minutes a day here, supporting the site, if financially able is the right way to voice your appreciation. What discussion and insight you gain from the VIP forum should just be considered icing on the cake.

Given that, there are some pretty astute posters on here including SlimmJr, CK, WV, Hooshoops... and many more, whether you agree or disagree with their opinions, who make the main forum in and of itself special if you know how to use the ignore function.

Jesus.. what awful representations of what the VIP is like. embarrassing. Then again... tghe people making these rediculous posts aren't VIP members. There is your answer.

The VIP forum is good of you want to talk football with no smack, insults or dumb posts like the majority in this thread. Although it's not as busy as it is here.

Unfortunately I didn't get a T-shirt.

I signed up to support. Plain and simple.

Hopefully the stick will get removed sometime in the future

Jesus.. what awful representations of what the VIP is like. embarrassing. Then again... tghe people making these rediculous posts aren't VIP members. There is your answer.

The VIP forum is good of you want to talk football with no smack, insults or dumb posts like the majority in this thread. Although it's not as busy as it is here.

I could be wrong, but send a pm to fin-atic to find out for sure.

footballqueens-1.jpg

clear.gif

THEY EVEN HAVE SOMEONE TO MAKE YOU A sandwich
sweetass-1.jpg

iT'S PARADISE
AND YOU CAN LEARN SOMETHING
clear.gif
380659223_ff29752c5b-1.jpg
I can't believe you misspelled sammich.

VIP isn't all its hyped up to be. You might see a thread once every 2 or 3 weeks. However it does feel nice to give back to the site that you spend so much time at.

We are the world..We are finheaven..We try to make a better day, so keep on postin..

That's nice and all, but the girl at the fridge presents a more compelling case.

(Unless Alice is older and running around in a thong getting me a beer.)

sweetass-1.jpg

You'll feel like Alice being in Wonderland, but without the magic mushrooms.

RP5057EAlicePosters-1.jpg

Wow, way to generalize with blanket statements that have no foundation at all. Most of the people replying here have been VIP's at one point or another, including myself (have done it twice in the past). I actually never posted in there once, i did it simply to show my support of the site. Everyone here was having a little fun with the OP. No need for you to come in here and disrespect everyone with stupid statements because you donated $20 and feel like you need to brag about it and belittle other contributing members.

FYI, the second time I renewed my VIP subscription I never even got the badge, not that I care, just saying it may be the case for people posting in this thread.

Back
Top Bottom