What is the worse signing from Miami ? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is the worse signing from Miami ?

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
Regardless, we still signed all of them.....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

In fact every former Dolphins were signed if you want to play with words, but it was about free agency ...

actually hugh green wasn't a bad signing, he was playing very well then blew out his knee and was ever the same.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy

In fact every former Dolphins were signed if you want to play with words, but it was about free agency ...

Then next time make your topic "All Time Worst Free Agent Signings".....:rolleyes:

PHINZ RULE!!!!!:cool:

Originally posted by VManis

I actually like the TT signing. Sure he didn't contribute much to the Phins but how great is it that one of Buffalo's greatest players ended his career playing for their arch-nemsis. I mean how pissed would you be if Marino ended his careeer in a Jets uniform?

Technically, he didn't end his career here. The year after we signed him, he signed again with Bufallo just to retire as a Bill, kinda like what Chris Carter did at the end of last year. But I still get what you are saying.

I still say Lawrence Phillips was one of the worst signings we have ever made.

Yea but we never gave Cris Carter any money. What else were we gonna do with the extra cap money that year?

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG

RB C. Collins

How can a player with 5th-round money be a bad signing?? :huh:

And he was productive before arrested..

Eddie Moore. j/k I like Moore actually and I think he'll start over Greenwood.

My real answer is Eric Green.

Originally posted by 8434alltheway
troy drayton ....that guy could not catch a ball.

His hands weren't horrible. I mean yea, they weren't good, but he could knock the snot out of someone on the line.

Re: What is the worse signing from Miami (all-time) ?

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
What is the worse signing from Miami that you can (or don't want to) remember ?

For my part it's Eric Green. I tought he would take our offense to a new level.

I was very excited by the return of Tony Martin too.

What's yours ?

Ray Lucas, and Cris Carter.

Oliver...

Hey Blitz,

Thanks for reminding me about Eddie "Earthquake" Blake. I remember when everyone was saying how huge this guy was and how big an impact he was going to have.

Speaking of guys that never worked out. Anyone remember Jackie Shipp. The dumbest man ever to play linebacker. Built like Mr. Universe, but couldn't figure out which direction to run in.

Back
Top Bottom