What is YOUR ideal mock?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What is YOUR ideal mock??

23RB23

Towel Boy
Reaction score
Lets hear it from you dolfans. We always see the "experts" talking about what our favorite team needs. How about hearing it from the fans. Post your ideal 3 round mock draft and let us know who you want to see in a Dolphin uniform next season. Mine would go like this...

Round 1: Laron Landry (Best value at this pick because Quinn will be gone)
Round 2: Ryan Kalil (Excellent player and athlete. We need OL help)
Round 3: Best OLB, CB, or WR available (I haven't done enough research to see who might be available when we pick in the 3rd)

Your thoughts everybody...

Attempting to be Ideal and realistic at this point

#9- Levi Brown
#40 - Aaron Ross/Marcus McCauley either one, both CBs
#(3rd round) - Andy Alleman
4th round- Antawn Barnes/Tim Shaw either one, both OLBs (don't think Bazuin would fall this far)
6th round - Jacoby Jones
7th round - BPA (KiKi Gonzales, for ****s and giggles)

ok mine would go like this...

rd #1 Brady Quinn, (yes im officially on the Brady Quinn bandwagon), if hes not there then teddy ginn and if they're both gone i would really luv to trade down and get a guy like Dwayn Bowe

rd #2 Joe Staley or Ryan Kalil, if they're both gone then an OLB like woodley would be great

rd #3 if Quinn is gone and we get Ginn in the 1st then i would draft Trent Edwards

as u can see this draft has got me all messed up couse theres so much that can happen from here til the draft

ok mine would go like this...

rd #1 Brady Quinn, (yes im officially on the Brady Quinn bandwagon), if hes not there then teddy ginn and if they're both gone i would really luv to trade down and get a guy like Dwayn Bowe

rd #2 Joe Staley or Ryan Kalil, if they're both gone then an OLB like woodley would be great

rd #3 if Quinn is gone and we get Ginn in the 1st then i would draft Trent Edwards

as u can see this draft has got me all messed up couse theres so much that can happen from here til the draft

Just saying kalil is much more polished than Staley IMO and would warrant that pick more. As for Edwards, I would be dissappointed to see his name to us in day one. John Beck maybe in the 3rd, but preferably not Edwards.

Just saying kalil is much more polished than Staley IMO and would warrant that pick more. As for Edwards, I would be dissappointed to see his name to us in day one. John Beck maybe in the 3rd, but preferably not Edwards.
well ive seen all over the int. that everyone has staley going to the raiders or the cardinals in the 2nd, but i cant argue with the fact that kalil is more polished and faced alot better players than staley did, but all i read r good things about this staley kid

1. Brady Quinn
2. Marcus McCauley
3. Jason Hill
4. Prescott Burgess
6. Dan Mozes
7. Stanley Doughty

1. Brady Quinn
2. Tony Ugoh
3. Dan Bazuin
4. Anthony Waters
6. Reggie Lewis
7. Steve Breaston

not bad. As of now, not sure to be hoenst.

Now I would love this draft, even if I don't like Mozes. Can't expect much from 6ths anyways.

Mozes is the only pick I'm unsure of. He's got a very similar build to Nick Hardwick, another Houck tutored lineman, and a very good C. Not saying Mozes will turn into a Hardwick, but I think he'd probably have a chance to move Hadnot back to RG and with the way things are shaping up, giving us a line looking something like...

LT Shelton/Alabi
LG Dielman/James
C Mozes - if not right away Hadnot
RG Hadnot/Fonoti
RT Carey

Obviously if we got Dielman, James would be a very likely cut due to his high cap #. If we don't get Dielman or Steinbach, I'd be comfortable with James there if back from injury.

Although I was not happy initially with the idea of Landry in the first round, I'm really starting to come around. I always thought he was an excellent safety, but I didn't really see a need at safety after drafting Allen last year.

I was wrong. You don't draft for need when you're as far from being a great team as we are. It looks like Landry will be the BPA, so we should get him. I obviously would be happy with Quinn, but Landry is a can't miss safety; speed and strength.

In the second round I would THRILLED if Kalil dropped to us - I would even consider giving up our third to move into position to get him.

Um, ideal mock?

First- Calvin Johnson
Second- Brady Quinn
third- Gaines Adams

1. Laron Landry (both he and jason allen would give us unreal safety tandem)
2. Ryan Khalil ( for obvious reasons)
3. Samson Steele (i hope i spelled his name right)

Back
Top Bottom