What it boils down to! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What it boils down to!

OG54

Starter
Reaction score
I feel that with the off-season and the draft, the fins have done enough on defense to compete and or came the game in reach if need be. What it boils down to is have the fins done enough in offense to take the lead or put the game out of reach. Miami is going to be very difficult to run on and should make the opponents one-dimensional. I just hope we get the right QB play. The moves I am most excited about are the coaches we brought in on offense. They are going to bring a fresh perspective to a team that has had the same personality the last 7 years.

texasPHINSfan said:
i'm sorry, i didn't read your post because i couldn't stop looking at your avatar!

:yes:

texasPHINSfan said:
i'm sorry, i didn't read your post because i couldn't stop looking at your avatar!

Can't blame you but go back and read the post it's pretty good.

The avatar :eek: :eek:

ok i read it again but still couldn't take my eyes off the avatar lol...

anyway about the offense - we added a franchise RB, (with the possiblity of ricky coming back too i might add), added a bunch of OL, and the best OL coach in the league. given proper coaching, the O-line should do well. With a good o-line and a good RB in brown, feeley can then show how he really is. our offense should be decent, if not firing on all cylinders now. I just wish we had one of those breakout WRs....

but, that is exactly what i am saying. it all boils down to how quick this group of guys picks up the offense and then has to gel in it. we need one more solid o-linemen and another WR.

The avatar is a local newscaster here in southern cal. A real killer body, but her face is like "The Joker" from batman. Looks better in that pic though, I know she wants me. :D

With Good wide receivers, a new runningback, and a hopefully better line thanks to Houck, I think it all boils down to is can AJ Feely play at the level we expected of him when we traded for him.

fint0xicated said:
The avatar is a local newscaster here in southern cal. A real killer body, but her face is like "The Joker" from batman. Looks better in that pic though, I know she wants me. :D

She used to be more serious until she saw how much attention Jillian Barberie was getting. Then the dumb took over. But, nonetheless, I'd GIT 'R DONE...

That is a sweet avatar. Who is that?

On a side note. Keep the turnovers down, and with what Madden says, "The team with the most points will win."

Is Jillian Barberie the chick on Fox who Bradshaw keeps flirting with on Sundays?

T tes said:
With Good wide receivers, a new runningback, and a hopefully better line thanks to Houck, I think it all boils down to is can AJ Feely play at the level we expected of him when we traded for him.

I think it will be how well Gus can play because I don't think Aj will start if it is a true open competition.

Back
Top Bottom