Votes: 5 4.8%
  • Sam Madison

Votes: 1 1.0%
  • TeBuckey Jones

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OTHER

Votes: 9 8.6%

• Total voters
I put down Roth because I hope he electrifys this defense, and we just go out and destroy offensive lines, along with there quarterbacks!

I gotta get an orange Ronnie Brown jersey to replace you-know-who's that I've had since the orange ones came out.

I am more into vintage jerseys. I just got a really cool Paul Warfield (very hard to find since most of his stuff is related to the Cleveland Browns) in aqua to add to my Duper and Clayton (both in white). Next I will be trying to get a Zonk jersey.

Honestly, I would like to have every jersey on that list. I would also wear them all too. I'm really looking forward to getting a Ronnie Brown jersey the most I would say.

Lungoystr said:
I am more into vintage jerseys. I just got a really cool Paul Warfield (very hard to find since most of his stuff is related to the Cleveland Browns) in aqua to add to my Duper and Clayton (both in white). Next I will be trying to get a Zonk jersey.

Wow both Clayton and Duper? How did you get those?

an old school throwback white KJ harris or Ronnie Brown

Lungoystr said:

Dude...ya gotta let me know where you found those Clayton/Duper jerseys...I want one of those so bad! lol

it's something personal with Crowder, 'cause I met him at Sanders Practice Field in the UF, and I told with him before one day of the NFL's Work Outs, I met Reynaldo Hill CB now in Titans as well, and I told both 'bout what happend if Miami selects you on Draft, Hill just want be selected but he's a Florida man lives in Fort. and Crowder saids if Miami selects him will be great and to my better 'cause we met him and love the way like he play, just be a good man outside of the gridiron and he will a great player.

my Favorites jersey are:

Zach

Madison

JT

Chambers

Randy

Kevin Carter (other former Florida)

Say-au

and the old Jerseys Marino, Griese, Warfield, Csonka, Little, well all of the 72 team, Mark brothers, Duper, Stephenson, Armstrong (former Florida) and any other but no way Lucas and Brian Griese

i got the 13 of Marino and JAKE SCOTT MVP SP VII, Zach and very soon white and aqua #29 of Sam, well AJ 'cause the oronge of him was very cheap when I was in Miami so good deal.

but the better number are #00 from WooÃÂaviÃÂolphins

My cuban DolFriend says

JT

Zack

Sam

Say-au

Crowder

and still love the #31 of Brock

we confirm:

JETS

METS

NETS

Miami's PETS now it's old but still good to use with the METS and of course with the JETS

Peace from Chile & go Fins DolHeat Fans Del-Fin del Mundo

no man in chile it's immposible adquire that kind of things but it's like a authentic jersey, I got a lot of things old and news but I got every single thing in Chile and I bought other items in Miami in my last visit. but every thing that I got it's my life.

WooDaviDolphins said:
no man in chile it's immposible adquire that kind of things but it's like a authentic jersey, I got a lot of things old and news but I got every single thing in Chile and I bought other items in Miami in my last visit. but every thing that I got it's my life.
como estas? you speak spannish?

Back
Top Bottom