What jersey to buy? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What jersey to buy?

Dolphinlife

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Buying a new dolphins jersey! All and all it always brings about alot of questions. Will the guy be here long enough to buy it and it be worth it? Does everyone else support this same player and i dont want to be a part of the bandwagon to a certain player? How does this player play in clutch situations? Which color jersey do u want? Orange white or aqua or the blue one. Should it be authentic,replithentic or replica?

Well i would like to hear your replies! I dont actually need help deciding just throwing out there the average thing that goes through a dolfans mind before purchasing a jersey.

I currently have the white sam madison, the aqua chambers, the aqua seau, and the green and blue williams ricky well at least hes coming back but i havent worn them since he left. to much pride but once hes back i might. My favorite players are taylor and thomas and potentially brown so i think ill get either the white authentic taylor or the white authentic brown any other jerseys you fans out there are interested in buying

You want someone who plays well in the clutch, will be on the team for a while, and is consistent... but you don't already have a JT or Thomas jersey? That answers itself.

Jason Taylor on the otherhand since he is one of the faces of the defense.

Back
Top Bottom