What key veteran will get released? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What key veteran will get released?

MikeO said:
Kevin Carter will start at DT. D.Bowens will start at DE. And Vonnie Holliday will see more time at DT and Roth at DE if Chester isn't ready or able to go at 100%.

It's very simple people.

Bowens isn't going to start. Holliday won't play DT either.

CD13 said:
We are NOT releasing 3 DT's ! Are you insane ?! That is one of our potentially weakest areas. I don't think as many players are going to get released as people think. Next year more will, but this year we simply did not add enough young talent to warrant a bunch of releases. I don't think David Bowens could be a victim of salary. Maybe Tim-Bo just because he can't play, but every year we count him out this time of the year because he simply is not a workout kind of guy, yet most years (except last) he ends up being there and a big help. I am one guy who believes Tim-Bo will be there despite reports. Perhaps Thompson gets released if Boston works out. He might be an expensive 4th WR. Other than those two I can't think of anyone else.
I am not insane. Tim looks like he is gone, Zgonina is getting older, and Romero really hasn't done anything on a consistant basis. I just saying that Nick maybe seriously be watching the wavier wire June 1st to see if he can add more to the position. If he finds the right players, he may have to do some releasing to clear needed cap space to make it happen.

Back
Top Bottom