What Kind of attack will we need against the Jags | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Kind of attack will we need against the Jags

We need to get Jax worried about our many options. RW runs and receptions, passes to Mcmichael and Chambers, runs by and passes to Konrad, reverses or just fakes to Mcknight. Obviously we have other potential weapons, but these have worked in the past few weeks. It should be easier to convince Jax that they should be worried about this stuff. Jax doesn't have enough talent to take away all of these options. The key is execution. Hit a few of these and their D will be a step slower jumping on RW.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Wow, stop sounding like you have sand in your vagina.

You just sound like you are whining.

And what is your attack? Drew "I forgot what down it is" Bledsoe?

XsuX this is not the smack forum. Try to post something smart for a change will, ya. At least try. Grow up and stop trying to post like a retard.

Originally posted by XoPhinsoX

Funny. . . .

He wasn't successful against the Giants.
Is that it? You haven't even tried to point out where I am wrong. If you read my other posts, you will realize that I pointed out, your D bailed this team out against the giants.

This offense put up 23 points on the Giants. The D didn't bail us out, it helped the offense out with a short field......

When's the last time Ricky had real hard times running? Oh, yeah, Denver last season. Our O also suffered real big there(Only a little hint of sarcasm).

I dont think it's sand he's suffering. It's centipedes. Dolphin colored centipedes that have been there since his team got smashed.

Back
Top Bottom