What kind of game are we gonna get from our team today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What kind of game are we gonna get from our team today?

Danny

Finheaven VIP
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Is been a long time since a game in week 2 was so important for the Dolphins. I know is only week 2 but we really need this game.I think that we're all still upset about last week but for the most part we're willing and ready to just move on and have a good season but it all starts today. I think some people here are expecting us to beat the crap out of the Jets today but lets not get carry away. This probably will NOT be an easy game for us. Is always hard for us to beat the Jets up there. I think we need to play our game, not turn the ball over and stop with the stupid penalties.We're gonna know what kind of team we have today. I'm with the fins to the end. I just hope they don't break our hearts again.

Go Dolphins!!

Ozzy rules!!

Uhhh! Did the Dolphins play last week? Oh man they did. I almost forgot. :lol: They will be just fine.

wanny is still the coach fiedler is still the qb royals is still the punter ugggggghhhhh beware

We are a little banged up, but I think we're coming out swingin.

Back
Top Bottom