What makes you think we can beat the eagles today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What makes you think we can beat the eagles today?

juniorseau55

Go Fins
Reaction score
Our superbowl chances are literally destroyed as we are a wild card team, with so much hype into the playoffs for the second year in a row, we are struggling. We are struggling to get into the playoffs as wel and if we lose today our season is over and some people will be getting fired.

The only good and I repeat good...even though I want the Fins to win their remaining three games and get into the postseason more than anything is...that if we lose and don't make the playoffs...D.W. will be outta here and we actually might get a decent first round pick!!!

Regarding that decent first round pick, I was glad that Wanny didn't give that away. He was close to doing it at one point I recall during the off season.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Our superbowl chances are literally destroyed as we are a wild card team, with so much hype into the playoffs for the second year in a row, we are struggling. We are struggling to get into the playoffs as wel and if we lose today our season is over and some people will be getting fired.

The Dallas game. That's the only hope I have. Many people, at that time didn't think the Phins could win, but they stomped them. I realize that Philly is a better team than Dallas, but I think that Miami CAN beat any team on any given day. It's just a matter of what team shows up.

Gotta have hope.

i know the odds are against us and i am wondering myself but the broncos went to the big dance in 97 as the 6 seed and i am pretty sure the ravens were a 6 seed when they went in 2000 so anything can happen but we have got to get philly first.

Originally posted by Sherif
Regarding that decent first round pick, I was glad that Wanny didn't give that away. He was close to doing it at one point I recall during the off season.
for what do you remember? i had not heard about that.

Or what O-Line & which Fiedler shows up!!!

That is going to be the key. We can probably tell how the game will go by the end of the 1st quarter. If our Oline can pick up the blitz and Jay is accurate, I think we have a REAL good chance. If not... well lets not think that

Originally posted by juniorseau55 [/i]

This is the NFL anything can and usually happens (although not often enough to the Dolphins).
You have to have faith in your team! It's not like we are the Jets who usually strugglr to finish .500.

1) Our MNF record
2) The Eagles' barely-adequate run defense
3) The Eagles' OK-but-not-dominant offense
4) The desperation factor favors the Fins
5) A number of prognosticators actually have predicted Miami to win

For tonight: B/c my co-worker is talking WAY too much smack, karma man.

For the season: The fact that there is no dominating team in the league right now. Alot of people have the Pats as the strongest team in the league, and the Phins record against them is 1-1 (I refuse to acknowledge those missed FGs)

I suppose the phins will show up. That gives them a chance to win. Actually it's a relatively favorable matchup talent wise, and they are playing at home.

Originally posted by tenndolfan4ever
i know the odds are against us and i am wondering myself but the broncos went to the big dance in 97 as the 6 seed and i am pretty sure the ravens were a 6 seed when they went in 2000 so anything can happen but we have got to get philly first.

Broncos were 12-4 in 97 and were the 4 seed behind 13-3 KC and 11-5 Pittsburgh, and 10-6 New England

Ravens were 12-4 in 2000 and were teh 4 seed behind 13-3 Tennessee, 12-4 Oakland, and 11-5 Miami.

Back
Top Bottom