What Miami Offense do we see... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Miami Offense do we see...

godolphins1985

WILDCARD
Reaction score
Will we get the ground pound and the typical formation of the wildcat where ricky comes in motion (which is my fav easily) or do we get that ****ty formation we have been seeing that seems to fail pretty easily?

I hope we dont cave in on the running game so easily against the pats, i think thats there weak spot. We need to keep Brady off the field and control the clock with the pats.

Either way we must stop running that stupid variation of the wildcat (im sure you know what formation im speaking of, i hate it).

We are going to have to do something different to counter how aggressive Bellicheat will be. He has seen how the Saints and Jets stopped it so you can believe he will follow their plan with his own more aggressive twist. We are going to have to pass to back them off the line, and when I say pass we are going to have to spread them out. Not out of a 1 wr 3 te set, if we can get them spread out create 1 on 1 coverage's and mismatches out of the back field, then hit them with the Wildcat without changing players. If we come out and just try to jam it down their throat it is going to play right into their hands!

I hope you're right and BB is more agressive than usual. Normally they only blitz a lot once they have a comfortable lead, with the Bucs game the exception.

If they had done that with the Jets & Sanchez, I think they would have won. Hope to see them do it with Henne under center.

I expect BB will put 8 in the box and challenge henne to win the game.

we're going to run the ball. And when we're done doing that, we're going to run it some more.
I don't see too much wildcat due to them having two weeks to prepare. I see straight downhill running.

Back
Top Bottom