what moves beside being raped have the jets made | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

what moves beside being raped have the jets made

Let's see..

Lose Coles, get Conway = :down:
Lose Thomas, get Nutten = :down:
also a huge loss was Morton..

Jets should battle it out with the Bills for the #3 spot in the East.. :lol:

They replaced Randy Thomas with Tom Nütten...a definite downgrade but Nütten is still very serviceable.

They replaced Laveraneous Coles with Curtis Conway which should get them by for a year as long as Conway stays healthy (big IF there)...it wouldn't be the same as Coles cuz Pennington had a real rapport with Coles, but still not bad so long as Conway is in the game.

They replaced John Hall with Doug Brien. I guess its even. Hall has a leg but he got his kicks blocked this year WAY too much because he was kicking too low.

They replaced Matt Turk with Doug Stryzinski...which is kind of funny because statistically Stryzinski was the WORST punter in the NFL last season, yet the Jets are sold...

They cut Damien Robinson and as of yet have not replaced him (Jon McGraw will take over).

They lost Richie Anderson and I dont think have replaced him either (Sowell taking over?).

I think with Charlie Rogers probably coming in to replace Chad Morton, that probably does it for their moves.

Basically its been lose and replace, lose and replace, lose and replace for them. But none of their replacements are better than the guys they lost.

Conway for coles is like putting a used bandaid....i just dont know if he has a grip anymore.

Re: Let's see..

Originally posted by ChambersOwnz84
Lose Coles, get Conway = :down:
Lose Thomas, get Nutten = :down:
also a huge loss was Morton..

Jets should battle it out with the Bills for the #3 spot in the East.. :lol:

Thats a bite!:shark:

Back
Top Bottom