What needs to happen in week 9... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What needs to happen in week 9...

The Beach Bum

Communication Artist, DSOA, WPB.FL
Reaction score
- FINS NEED TO WIN!!! duh... If Ray is in preseason form, we can definatly win. I have been to Green Bay once and went to a pack game... beleive me, its not as terrifying as you may think. Broncos have the second loudest stadium in the country (Chiefs 1st, Maybe Vikes), if we can win there, we can win anywhere. I HOPE!!! I also have heard that Ray played with two injurys the ENTIRE buffalo game. Maybe this affected the outcome??? Maybe..... hopefully.....

- PAts need to beat buffalo.... if buffalo wins.... they will be 6 - 3, they will be 3 games above .500 and god for bid if we lose.... they will lead the division by half a game... PATS HAVE TO WIN!!!!!

- Jets need to upset Chargers. I know... I know... im going to throw up and die from saying this but its true.... Chargers are HOT!!! and I mean Miami on a summer day hot... They need to get cooled down.... GO JETS!!! blah blah blah.... HELP ME IM INSANE!!! :yell: :confused: :eek: :cry: :goof: The only negative things about the jets winning are that if they win, they will be pumped and ready to go for our sunday night game against us next week, and they will have a win.... which is always bad...

This is actually a game that i dont care who wins....

- Any team with a record of 1 or 2 losses needs to lose... we need homefield in the playoffs... BAD!!! we need as many good AFC teams to lose and get their records as mediocre as possible

If we win in Green Bay... we will be so stoked....
I think that we lost to Buffalo for these reasons
- Injurys to wide receivers
- Bad timing between QB and WR's
- Rusty Ray
- Injured Ray for whole game... (Hip pointer, Arm Stinger on second drive...)
- Still in awe about winning in Denver.... cough Miami vs. Jets, then chiefs... cough

*Notice how Ray looked awesome in the first drive when we scored a touchdown.... then he got the injurys and played like a 95 year old lady???:friends:

really nice try

Originally posted by Dol_Fan5434
- FINS NEED TO WIN!!! duh... If Ray is in preseason form, we can definatly win. I have been to Green Bay once and went to a pack game... beleive me, its not as terrifying as you may think. Broncos have the second loudest stadium in the country (Chiefs 1st, Maybe Vikes), if we can win there, we can win anywhere. I HOPE!!! I also have heard that Ray played with two injurys the ENTIRE buffalo game. Maybe this affected the outcome??? Maybe..... hopefully.....

- PAts need to beat buffalo.... if buffalo wins.... they will be 6 - 3, they will be 3 games above .500 and god for bid if we lose.... they will lead the division by half a game... PATS HAVE TO WIN!!!!!

- Jets need to upset Chargers. I know... I know... im going to throw up and die from saying this but its true.... Chargers are HOT!!! and I mean Miami on a summer day hot... They need to get cooled down.... GO JETS!!! blah blah blah.... HELP ME IM INSANE!!! :yell: :confused: :eek: :cry: :goof: The only negative things about the jets winning are that if they win, they will be pumped and ready to go for our sunday night game against us next week, and they will have a win.... which is always bad...

This is actually a game that i dont care who wins....

- Any team with a record of 1 or 2 losses needs to lose... we need homefield in the playoffs... BAD!!! we need as many good AFC teams to lose and get their records as mediocre as possible

If we win in Green Bay... we will be so stoked....
I think that we lost to Buffalo for these reasons
- Injurys to wide receivers
- Bad timing between QB and WR's
- Rusty Ray
- Injured Ray for whole game... (Hip pointer, Arm Stinger on second drive...)
- Still in awe about winning in Denver.... cough Miami vs. Jets, then chiefs... cough

*Notice how Ray looked awesome in the first drive when we scored a touchdown.... then he got the injurys and played like a 95 year old lady???:friends:

But you always hear only half the story...

a) Injury is not an excuse..remember Fiedler never gets that excuse
b) CC out, OG out....no excuse either. Jay had CC out, an OG on crutches and a Ward with back spasm against the Ravens last year and he still got the crap.
c) Pre-season is just that..pre-season. The starters get valueble practice with pads, backups get playing time and the rest fights for jobs.
d) Rusty my ass. Where was the rust and the missing timing on the first drive..eh...explain that.

You missed Ray's own words after the first TD drive. He was quoted as saying that he thought it will be a cakewalk.

Wanna know what the problem is or was?

- overconfidence
- panick mode after first mishaps
- sissy fits on the sidelines
- combine that with his lack of accuracy and touch I mentioned before his start and you have Ray Lucas against the Bills.

He better learn to hand the ball off, he better learn to manage the game and become a leader - ON THE FIELD - not just with words throughout the week.

Re: really nice try

You are So right about ...
Originally posted by FFiB
become a leader - ON THE FIELD - not just with words throughout the week.[/B]

Like all the talk he did before buffalo game...:nono:

Right on FFiB!!

Enough of the Excuses, apologies and general nonsence. Ray is in the nfl and makes a pretty good living. He gets paid to be ready and win. Check out the other back up Qb's that had to steap it up, all in the same boat . Either do the job or we have the wrong guy and must make a change.:mad:

You guys should get ur mind on two things...one of them being Green bay, and the other the buffalo/new england game.

Ray lucas is an arrogant butt head. ALL talk no game! Sage will be in by second quarter, Lucas is great in Lucas eyes. The truth is he sucks!

Originally posted by RebaJosh
Ray lucas is an arrogant butt head. ALL talk no game! Sage will be in by second quarter, Lucas is great in Lucas eyes. The truth is he sucks!

You say this after one game? Do us a favor and keep to the topic of this message thread.

I think we need to really solidify as a team and work it together. Not just one person or one position. If the QB throws a int, then the defense should stand up. Then the QB should realize his defense is working with him. I think that if we work it all as one, we can beat Green Bay. But if we don't, it's all the same.;)

Back
Top Bottom