What other sports teams do you root for? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What other sports teams do you root for?

mazz030

Mr. Football
Reaction score
mine are:

Baseball - NY Yankees
Basketball - Utah Jazz
Hockey - NJ Devils

of course Miami Dolphins in Football

NFL -- Dolphins duh

NCAA -- FSU

Baseball -- Marlins

Basketball -- Heat

Hockey (whats that??) -- Panthers

Im a hometown boy... well cept the FSU part, but hey, its where I went. (And also the home of the hottest women in college ;-) )

mazz030 said:
mine are:

Baseball - NY Yankees
Basketball - Utah Jazz
Hockey - NJ Devils

of course Miami Dolphins in Football

Funny how things work out....

moved to the Philly area from Miami when I was 10 - had already latched on to the Fins and Canes, but there were no othjer Miami sports teams at that time, so...

Football: Fins, Canes
Baseball: Phils (and I *despise* the Yanks)
Basketball: Sixers
Hockey: Philadelphia Flyers (and I hate the Devils *almost* as much as I hate the Yanks. Not that it matters, as there will never be hockey again....)

Baseball- NY Yankees
Hockey- Buffalo Sabres
Football is explanatory and Basketball just doesn't matter.

Hummer23 said:
Baseball- NY Yankees
Hockey- Buffalo Sabres
Football is explanatory and Basketball just doesn't matter.

Basketball matters when you live in a town that has Shaq and D. Wade on its team :-) ... Its all good though, you got Chris Bosh in Toronto :roflmao:

Football- Miami Dolphins

Baseball- NY Yankees

Basketball- Minnesota Timberwolves

NCAAF- Michigan Wolverines

NCAAB- Syracuse Orangemen

Seminole51 said:
NFL -- Dolphins duh

NCAA -- FSU

Baseball -- Marlins

Basketball -- Heat

Hockey (whats that??) -- Panthers

Im a hometown boy... well cept the FSU part, but hey, its where I went. (And also the home of the hottest women in college ;-) )

NCAA -- FSU
Baseball -- Marlins/Mets
Basketball -- Heat
Hockey -- Rangers

I am an FSU grad too, and it is the home of the hottest women. Met my wife there and we are big Nole fans.

Born in NY and raised and live in South Florida. Grew up when all we had was the Dolphins, so they are always going to be my #1 team. Before we got baseball or basketball, I rooted for the Mets and Knicks.

Now I hate the Knicks and only root for the Heat. Like the Marlins, but still have a special place in my heart for the Mets, especially the '86 team.

I know I've got strange tastes. :D

MLB - Redsox
NBA - Bucks
NHL - Thrashers
College BB, FB - Uconn Huskies

NFL: Uhhhh, it's a hard choice and all but I gues I gott say......THE PHINS!!!!!!!!
NCAA: The Canes BABY!!!!!
NBA: Orlando Magic, I know they suck, and I should be a heat fan, but I just coldn't stomach watching them back when Ronny Seikly was their star player
MLB: Baseball sucks(IMO) but if I had to pick a team it would be the Cubs..... they were on TV a lot when I was a kid, and I used to like Adre Dawson, and Ryan Sandberg
Hockey: Oh yea, there is no more hockey.....LoL

Football- Dolphins
Basketball- Nuggets
Soccer- arsenal
Baseball- Braves
Hockey- Avalanche
College Football and B-ball- Syracuse

Being English and living in London, I support Tottenham Hotspur football team. Soccer to you guys :wink:

Also have a soft spot for the Marlins!!!

Back
Top Bottom