What our are chances? Your thoughts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What our are chances? Your thoughts

AirFishOne

3peat Big XII Champs!
Reaction score
Man what a wild season for my Oklahoma Sooners, a couple weeks ago I was thinking Holiday Bowl or possibly the Cotton, but now we have a chance at a Big 12 Title and a BCS Bowl Game. Heres how it has to work.

OU beats Oklahoma St like they should, Texas loses to A&M putting us in the Big 12 title against Nebraska.

or

OU wins against OSU, and Texas wins also, but the BCS voters would have to decide if a strong 10-2 OU team with the return of Adrian Peterson could have an at-large bid. Our fans travel well so money will have alot to do with our spot.

I dont care about that now, OUr boys just need to be focused and beat OSU then worry about everything else. But what do yall think

I dont see you getting an at large bid to be honest. Better hope for the Big 12 championship imo.

Same here Don. Texas is the better draw for the BCS. Last year's champs, and they are probably bigger on the national stage.
Although, I will say that OU should be viewed as a one loss team, but that's a whole other argument.

That Oregon game could kill you guys, at 1 loss you have a great shot at an at large, at two losses it's more questionable imo

If that Oregon game had've fallen in favor of OU, they'd be sitting pretty for a BCS bid, but unfortunately it didn't. I wouldn't be surprised if Texas struggle vs A&M, but I think they'll win and secure the Big 12 South. As for OU, I think they'll still get a decent bowl game and a good ranking to start next season.

Back
Top Bottom