What Patsie country has to say about Miami's draft..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Patsie country has to say about Miami's draft.....

They should be...the time of Wanny and Co. making a mockery of the Phins is long past. It's all about value and talent now!

Notice no LSU players to NE...

Usually theres at least one.

Nick was tight lipped this year (obviously) and I like it.

Dolfan1000 said:
Notice no LSU players to NE...

Usually theres at least one.

Nick was tight lipped this year (obviously) and I like it.

nope insted he uses his other tie at Fresno State

Hope NE enjoyed their success while we floundered under poor leadership. I look forward to BB and Saban's elaborate chess match twice a year.

Thanks for the link. It's a little soon for the Pats to start worrying about the Dolphins. I suspect the Patriots will have dropped a little, so the gap should be narrowed a bit between the Pats and the Jets.

(By the way, I love the Griese card. Brings back memories. Man, I wish I hung on to my cards.)

Good article, sound judgement from what I know of the draft picks, which isn't that great of knowledge..but I had a little and think the article covered the afce draft pretty well.

Nice article. I thought that was a very good analysis of the Dolphins draft.

Didn`t The Dolphins BEAT Them Last Game Played...

The Dolphins are IN their Head....and We are Coming for Them!

We have been taking a beating in the media. The impression they leave on everybody is that we are a talentless group of baffoons; however I think they may be underestimating us quite a bit. Wanny did decimate our team, but we still have some talent. As with everyone else, it will probably come down to how healthy we can stay during the year. If all goes well, we could surprise a lot of people.

Steve

NE had a very poor draft. They had few need and jsut went out and threw names in the air from what it looked like. See which slip of paper lands right-side-up kind of draft.

Trade For Rivers... or Leinart or Smith or Ramsey or WHOEVER. Just DO IT. Get a QB

i didn´t read to much concern out of this articel, this was just a nice summary of what happened

dolphingator said:
Trade For Rivers... or Leinart or Smith or Ramsey or WHOEVER. Just DO IT. Get a QB

the only way i see a trade is if a player is involved, nick obviously hates to give away picks, unlike the guy which favorite word is "standpoint"

canesfins13 said:
We have a lot to prove before NE should be scared.

Are you kidding me??....

We had possibly our worst team in history last year, and still put them down. Not to mention that was the best team the Patriots have ever had....

If they weren't scared last year, they certainly should be now....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Back
Top Bottom