What pick would SURPRISE you? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What pick would SURPRISE you?

I have to go with the consensus so far ... Rodgers. I'd also be surprised with Cadillac or Benson with all the hype on Brown. Rolle would definitely be a surprise, but also a major disappointment.

KB21 said:
I'd be surprised if they take Edwards. I think he's the least likely pick among Brown, Rodgers, and maybe even Rolle. The only logic behind picking Edwards this high would be if Nick has him rated so much higher than everyone else.

Miami May Draft Edwards...
Posted on: 2005-04-21

[Miami Herald] If the Dolphins can't get the quarterback they want with the No. 2 overall pick in the NFL draft, they might take the wide receiver everybody else seems to want. At least that's the message the Dolphins were sending to teams interested in Michigan wide receiver Braylon Edwards, said a source who spoke with coach Nick Saban.

Whether that is a sincere desire or a clever ruse designed to force Cleveland, Tampa Bay, Minnesota, Washington or any other team interested to trade up for Edwards, Saban is countering the popular idea going around the league that he will settle on a running back.

I would think Nick is pretty damn smart and being that a few other teams have tipped there hand the edwards bandwagon is going through miami. If not(9rs) then we take alex smith.

my surprise would be an RB.

Mike Williams would be kinda suprising but I wouldn't complain.

fin-atic said:
Would drafting Williams suprise anyone?

I think people have said so. It helps on their part and yours to specify whether you mean Mike or Carnell, though. I imagine plenty of people would be surprised by one but not the other.

chuckcole said:
I have to go with the consensus so far ... Rodgers. I'd also be surprised with Cadillac or Benson with all the hype on Brown. Rolle would definitely be a surprise, but also a major disappointment.
Agree 100%
I would not be surprised by Edwards, (with the possibility of trading him)
or the early consensus pick - Brown

if we traded our 1st to philly for their 3rd stringer

oh wait, that would just piss me off again...

If we stay at #2 I would be suprised if we take a RB. I think we would go with Edwards or which ever QB is there. I would take Edwards.

Back
Top Bottom