What Position Would You Draft First Round? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What Position Would You Draft First Round?

orlandodolphin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My Scenerio is this...Our pick in the draft comes up and everyone across the board is equal, what position would you pick.

Im not talking about anyone in the actual draft, I'm merely asking what position do you think requires a first round pick, ignoring the actual talent in the draft.

Personally, Id have to go with a DB or S.

BPA on OL, DB or LB

Same for 3rd and 4th.

orlandodolphin said:
My Scenerio is this...Our pick in the draft comes up and everyone across the board is equal, what position would you pick.

Im not talking about anyone in the actual draft, I'm merely asking what position do you think requires a first round pick, ignoring the actual talent in the draft.

Personally, Id have to go with a DB or S.

with the status of arrington and now deke cooper which would change the draft plan,

in order LB, OL, WR, DB

I know this isn't on subject with my thread, but does anyone know Brandon Marshall, graduating senior from UCF. I've seen him play many games, and I saw him on TV killing Corners in both the bowl game and senior bowl. Most said he should have gotten the MvP(senior bowl), but i believe some LB got it. He caught the game winning TD. He gets open despite being doubled or even tripled the whole game, and when he catches the ball, DBs cry, because he doesn't go down without a fight. He doesn't go out of bounds, he's always cutting to gain that extra yard. I pray miami takes him in the late rounds.

I really just wanted to know if anybody else has heard or watched him play.

aerokev said:
with the status of arrington and now deke cooper which would change the draft plan,

in order LB, OL, WR, DB

We already have Thomas / Crowder / Hodge / and Pope....

I don't think we need LB's as much as we need OL / DB / or even DL....

I also think when all of the smoke clears, Arrington will be playing for Miami. His other choices / options are there, but I think Miami's defense will be the one he chooses to join....

PHINZ RULE!!!

Since DB and OL are in almost every post, would you rather draft a 1st round talent OL and a third round DB, since we have no 2nd. Or, would you rather draft a 1sst round DB and a thrid round OL

I agree with you man. DB and OL. Just in case, if we don't sign Arrington a LB like Greenway it will be nice.

I would draft defense first. I would probably go with a solid CB first, a CB that's not afraid to come up to the line and stick the ball carrier.:cooldude:

If everyone across the board is equal, I would go OL then DB in the third.

We picked up a starting DB in the 4th last year. I feel Saban is a good judge of DB talent and good DB coach. Remember we could potentially have stud DBs as it is if Will Poole becomes what many thought he would.

Back
Top Bottom