What positions do you feel are most important with our top 5 picks...? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What positions do you feel are most important with our top 5 picks...?

McMichael

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
OK, so first of all let's just assume we don't end up signing Winston. OT is still a major need going into the draft.... I'm just wondering what positions you guys think are the most important with our 5 early picks.

Either in order or not in order, however you prefer.... My list would be (in order)

Round 1: OT if any of the big 3 are available, if not try to trade down and go CB.
Round 2: CB or OT
Round 2: CB or OT
Round 3: RB
Round 3: LB

I do honestly feel like CB and OT are the 2 biggest concerns at the moment on this team... followed not too closely by RB , LB, perhaps WR depth..... Especially if Grimes does not return to proper form following the injury...

I really like the idea of OT, CB, CB, RB, LB.... what do you guys think?

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

Also I know OT in round 1 is a "boring" pick... but Pouncey worked out at C, and I just don't like the idea of Rhodes at #12....

I mean obviously we gotta see how the draft plays out... Depending on what the teams ahead of us do we could be in a position to either grab a great OT, or in a position where it would be a reach to draft an OT at that point...

I kinda hope we trade down to around #16-22 and grab Rhodes somewhere in there

Back
Top Bottom