What round would you pick Ronnie Brown for FF draft? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What round would you pick Ronnie Brown for FF draft?

In FF you have to think completely objectively. You have to go on facts... not your own opinions or hopes. The facts are that our O-Line is a "?" and so is our passing game which devalues the RB of our team in terms of FF... then you have to take in the fact that Ricky is gunna be comming back and we have Gordon and Ronnie wont get the full amount of touches to be an good FF RB... I would personally stay away from him... but take him around 4-5 (more towards 5) if he is still there...

Nasty

Until we know more about Ricky & Ronnie's roles, I wouldn't draft him until probably the 3rd or 4th, maybe later depending on the other RBs available and the scoring system.

Normally you tend to stay away from Rookies in FF for the first few rounds of the draft. And then pick up some "better" prospects around the third or fourth, depending on the strength of your particular drafting position and the amount of rounds in your league.

phinphan11 said:
Normally you tend to stay away from Rookies in FF for the first few rounds of the draft. And then pick up some "better" prospects around the third or fourth, depending on the strength of your particular drafting position and the amount of rounds in your league.
I did alright when i drafted the Jones...Kevin and Julius...gotta keep up with the jones yo :lol:

I wouldnt take him high because with Ricky returning. I would of drafted him in the mid rounds of my FF draft.

phinphan11 said:

Coming from a FF vetern it is usually better to let someone else pick up this types of players. People usually draft these guys 2 high even with other proven guys on the board. I really wouldn't pick Ronnie over most ever teams starting RB because he may only carry 50-60% of the load, were a Julius Jones though not as sexy will get many more carries.. Of course injuries problems with guys change things also. Guys like C.Dillion, and C. Martin had some big years yet sometimes were draft behind guys like Steven Jackson and Kevin Jones.

I wouldnt take him until WAY late. After all the stars get taken there are still 2 rookies i would take before him (benson and Williams) b/c they will be more of the vocal point of there offence. Not

ChambersNBoston said:
I did alright when i drafted the Jones...Kevin and Julius...gotta keep up with the jones yo :lol:

I picked up LT in his rookie year. That really worked out well for me. I also nabbed Manning in his second year... that went well also being that I selected his best receiver Harrison as well.

Id stay off ronnie til round 5 or 6. You need to get your other starting positions settled and as far as FF hes nothing more then a 3rd rb; a bye week/or injury option simply because of RW + Gordon who are going to take carries from him.

RBs are the exception to the rookie rule. That being said, I would stay away from Ronnie because of our O-line and Ricky.

Back
Top Bottom