What rounds do we pick in and at what number??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What rounds do we pick in and at what number???

justbgreen

Scout Team
Reaction score
Can anyone tell me what number in each round we pick? I know we have #16 in round one and "NO" second, but after that I'm not sure at what spot in the following rounds we pick. Found one "draft site" that said we only had 1 pick in round 7, and I'm sure I heard we had 3 picks in that round! Any help would be great, thanks.:dolphins:

I think we have a 1st, 3rd, 4th, and three 7ths...not sure about the 5th or 6th round?....I think Nick may trade down so we get a late first and a 2nd.

Dolfansal said:
Dude are you a fan? How do you not know when we pick?
Yes I’m a fan, and have been one probably longer than you’ve been alive. Some of us do have lives that go beyond “Dolphin Football”. As much as I love the dolphins, I do have to put food on the table and spend time with my family. So “DUDE” what are the picks? Just answer the question, no need to throw barbs. Like I stated I don’t know exactly what we have but I think I’m pretty close. So instead of you “downing me” why not just be polite and answer the question? I’ll start it out for you……………Great question “justbgreen” I believe our picks are……………now that wasn’t so bad was it. You might want to be some what easier on us older fans, one day you will be one too! I look forward to your response. Thanks! Would also like to thank Roman529 for his “positive response”, thanks “DUDE”.

justbgreen said:
Yes I’m a fan, and have been one probably longer than you’ve been alive. Some of us do have lives that go beyond “Dolphin Footballâ€Â. As much as I love the dolphins, I do have to put food on the table and spend time with my family. So “DUDE†what are the picks? Just answer the question, no need to throw barbs. Like I stated I don’t know exactly what we have but I think I’m pretty close. So instead of you “downing me†why not just be polite and answer the question? I’ll start it out for you……………Great question “justbgreen†I believe our picks are……………now that wasn’t so bad was it. You might want to be some what easier on us older fans, one day you will be one too! I look forward to your response. Thanks! Would also like to thank Roman529 for his “positive responseâ€Â, thanks “DUDEâ€Â.

No Problem....yeah I was right as far as when we pick....here is one mock draft I saw for our picks:

1-Kamerion Wimbley, DE/OLB Florida State
3-Babatunde Oshinowo, NG Stanford
4-Skyler Green, WR LSU
7-Will Allen G Tex;PPinegar QB FS;Jahmile Addae S WV

justbgreen said:
Can anyone tell me what number in each round we pick? I know we have #16 in round one and "NO" second, but after that I'm not sure at what spot in the following rounds we pick. Found one "draft site" that said we only had 1 pick in round 7, and I'm sure I heard we had 3 picks in that round! Any help would be great, thanks.:dolphins:

Just follow the link:
http://www.miamidolphins.com/pressbox/pressreleases/pressreleases.asp?contentID=4441

And check the "NFL Tracker Round" bellow, just click on each round to see at what pick in which round we chose...

Fin Fan in Cali said:
1st, 3rd, 4th, and three 7th's.
Thanks I appreciate that. Do you happen to know the “actual pick numbers” makes it easier for us “old timers” to follow it on ESPN! Thanks

Thanks guys, (Fin Fan I Cali, Roman529, &postermaster) now that’s what I’m talking about.

justbgreen said:
Thanks I appreciate that. Do you happen to know the “actual pick numbers†makes it easier for us “old timers†to follow it on ESPN! Thanks

Here's the miami picks..

Round 1 – Pick 16

Round 3 – Pick 82

Round 4 – Pick 114

Round 7 – Pick 212

Round 7 – Pick 226

Round 7 – Pick 233

Thanks, now I can still do some work around the house and watch for "our picks"...........Thanks!

justbgreen said:
Thanks, now I can still do some work around the house and watch for "our picks"...........Thanks!

Work around the house! Um what?

I will be attending the food fest, beer fest extravaganza.

Well equipped with with football fans who believe that draft day is not a time to yawn.

It is football Xmas my friend.

Finfang said:
Work around the house! Um what?

I will be attending the food fest, beer fest extravaganza.

Well equipped with with football fans who believe that draft day is not a time to yawn.

It is football Xmas my friend.

Yeah I am with you.....no work around the house....I will be "working" on some wings and beer at my fave sportsbar. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom