What should I be thinking? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What should I be thinking?

Jim C. from NJ

Starter
Reaction score
I remember being devastated after Arizona blew our doors off in week 2. It felt like the season was over and again I would have to be thinking about the draft in October. Then we went off. One big speedbump in Schaub’s draw play but aside from that the playoffs were never a complete long shot. IT was something a little out of our reach but with our schedule we could all have hope.

And we did it. We rattled off the wins and it was special. To me last week in KC was my AFC championship game and the Jets game was my Super Bowl. I hadn’t really thought much about advancing to the real big game.

Pitt, Indy and Tenn are just such tough teams. Plus Baltimore just seems to have our number. You know you are all trying not to think of that ’01 playoff game and our debacle this year against them. Honestly, from the Seattle game to the KC game we played about as badly as a team could play and still win 6 of 7. All cupcake games aside from the Pats who embarrassed us. Sorry for the trip to negative town but I’m just letting you know why the Super Bowl has not been a reality to me.

But……………here we are. We have this winning attitude. We have a team that is built to win in the playoffs!!! We don’t turn the ball over, have a tough running game, a good O-line, we’re tough against the run, have a leader at QB and a great coaching staff. We could certainly beat Baltimore and a rookie QB. Then we’re already in the divisional round against a Pitt team that is a little overrated.

Why not right?

Back
Top Bottom