What should the next move of our front office be?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What should the next move of our front office be??

What would you like to see our front office do next?

• Sign Steussie as quickly has possible

Votes: 27 67.5%
  • Stop payment on Brian Griese's last paycheck

Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Recruit the Coors Light twins as cheerleaders

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Lower beer prices on gameday

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters

dean_siu

sdkjglkdsjglkdsj
Reaction score
I think there should be one top priority now and I'm curious how many others agree with me.

I'd like Boston as well....but WR is not nearly as pressing of a need as OL is at this point. There are several WR's in this year's draft that could step in and make an impact immediately....however, OL usually take 1-2 years of learning in the NFL to become a true force. I don't want two rookies blocking for Ricky....I want some guys who can open holes and help him reach 2000 yards. Sign Steussie and if we have money left over....go out and get Boston. If not, look for a WR in the draft.

It doesn't matter if WR isn't as much of a need at OL. All that matters is that it's a need. If there's a better WR than OL out there, you go and get him first because they're both big needs.

I never said WR isn't a need...it definitely it is. However, if you look at the draft their are many capable players there who could fill that need and we may not even need to spend a first round pick to do it.

Offensive line is definitely another need though....and if this is not addressed, we'll have no running game and no passing game....we'll just have a reason to ***** about our offense again.

This hole may or may not be addressable in the draft. When looking at OL, there are sixth round draft picks who turn out awesome and first rounders who are bust. This position is much more of a "crap shoot" than WR and the Dolphins can not afford this gamble in 2004.

Is Steussie the best OL in the game? no However, he's far from the worst. Sign the man to a two year deal....draft a tackle in the 3-5 round and hope he turns into a monster. Steussie is your man this year and can do a very capable job....groom your draft pick and hope he shows promise.

If he does, your draft pick starts in a year or two....if not, you address it in free agency again at that point.

Games are won by controlling the line of scrimmage....our defense does that....our offense hasn't. Steussie can be a big step towards changing that.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Do whatever is possible to make David Boston a Miami Dolphin.
4 years free full supply of roids.

Back
Top Bottom