What some Jet Fans are saying about the Jets-Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What some Jet Fans are saying about the Jets-Fins

Originally posted by Merman

Sorry but there is still the humidity which makes you just melt.

Isn't Curtis's ankle still hurting which is why he has not shown up the last two weeks???

Well considering the fact that these guys went through two a days all summer up here and the fact that they opened the season in Buffalo where the onfield temperture was about 115 I don't see the heat being that big of factor. Now if Miami is able to control the clock and keep the Jets Defense out there for 35-40 minutes then it will become a factor. I don't care if you are the 85 Bears or the 86 Giants or the 00 Ravens, if your defense is out there that long then they are gonna get worn down.

As far as Curtis is concerned. The weather was really bad last week so my guess is Edwards did to take the chance on reaggravating the ankle. The plan right now from what I have read so far this week is to give Curits 25-30 carries this Sunday.

Originally posted by shawn306
Well considering the fact that these guys went through two a days all summer up here and the fact that they opened the season in Buffalo where the onfield temperture was about 115 I don't see the heat being that big of factor.

Not the heat, its the humidity. The Raiders came here in Sept last year and whipped our ass up and down the field for three quarters. They lost it in the fourth. That's why the Dolphins have the great Sept record. Ever see how the Hurricanes feel that the fourth quarter is their's?

Back
Top Bottom