What teams do you like? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What teams do you like?

iceblizzard69

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I know we are all Dolphins fans here (well, most of us), but what teams do you guys like in other sports?

Here is who I like
Soccer: MetroStars (MLS), Blackburn Rovers (England)
International Soccer: USA
NBA: New York Knicks/Dallas Mavericks
MLB: Seattle Mariners
College Sports: Miami

Last edited by a moderator:
Soccer: Manchester United
MLB: Marlins (and D-Rays, but they suck ;) )
Cricket: England's National Team (whoever that is)
NHL: Florida Panthers (can you tell i like Florida teams?)

College anything - Ohio State
NHL - Columbus Blue Jackets and Pittsburgh Penguins
MLB - New York Yankees
NBA - Lakers, I love watching Kobe Bryant....
If I have to pick an MLS team... it'd be the Crew... but I don't really watch that...

no comment on baseball :cry: , but not the Red Sox
been a Nets fan since Dr J played there and an Islander fan for years.

Used to be a big USC Trojan fan before I realized starting using their products often :goof:

NHL - Toronto Maple Leafs
College FB - Notre Dame

don't follow any sports other than football or hockey

Miami Heat
Miami Marlins (soon to be renamed)
Liverpool (English soccer league)
England (national soccer team)
Columbus Crew (MLS)
USA Team (soccer, volleyball, rugby, basketball, & track)
College: FIU, Miami, Oregon

Go USA in the Rugby World Cup 2003 taking place right now in Australia! USA beat Japan on Monday for their 1st win in their group. They've lost to Scotland (one of the best) and Fiji. USA will play France on Oct. 31. Too bad The States doesn't show this on TV or at least inform us. This event happens only once every 4 years. I have to find out by the web. Mainly rugbyworldcup.com. Don't forget, rugby is the roots of our American football. And go Fins too. :helmet:

NBA: Chicago Bulls
MLB: Chicago Cubs
NHL: Chicago Blackhawks
College Basketball: Indiana University

I'm like Indiana basketball cause I lived in Southern Indiana until I was about 10. I was indoctrinated to like the Hoosiers. Screw all those Southern Indiana traitors who cheer for Kentucky though.

As for the Dolphins, I learned to love them on my own while I was a little child in Southern Indiana. Someone (probably my grandpa) probably showed me a football game when I was very little, and the team that was on would have been the Miami Dolphins. To a little kid, I would have obivously liked the look of the logo, the uniform, and the fact the mascot is, of course, the dolphin!

I've always liked the Cubs and the Bulls, given we got WGN on cable in Southern Indiana. The closest baseball team was the Cincinnati Reds, but I always liked the Cubs. The closest basketball team was the Pacers, but how could I like them when I was seeing the Bulls play in Jordan's prime as a kid? When I moved up here I started paying attention to hockey, so that's why I like the Blackhawks.

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Miami Heat
Miami Marlins (soon to be renamed)
Liverpool (English soccer league)
England (national soccer team)
Columbus Crew (MLS)
USA Team (soccer, volleyball, rugby, basketball, & track)
College: FIU, Miami, Oregon

Go USA in the Rugby World Cup 2003 taking place right now in Australia! USA beat Japan on Monday for their 1st win in their group. They've lost to Scotland (one of the best) and Fiji. USA will play France on Oct. 31. Too bad The States doesn't show this on TV or at least inform us. This event happens only once every 4 years. I have to find out by the web. Mainly rugbyworldcup.com. Don't forget, rugby is the roots of our American football. And go Fins too. :helmet:

They show the rugby world cup on FSW but it bores me. I don't like rugby at all.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69

They show the rugby world cup on FSW but it bores me. I don't like rugby at all.
it is a great game to play - if you want to stay in shape :D

NFL - Miami Dolphins
NBA - Miami Heat (I also like the Lakers)
MLB - Florida Marlins
Hockey - Florida Panthers
Internation Soccer - Argentina, USA, Peru
Club Soccer - Real Madrid (Yeah Migs!!)

Dolphins
Heat
Marlins
U of M football and baseball
Panthers

Outside of that I could care less.

Oliver...

NFL: Buffalo Bills
NHL: Florida Panthers
MLB: Florida Marlins
NBA: Los Angeles Lakers
NCAA Football: Miami Hurricanes, FIU Golden Panthers
NCAA Basketball: Maryland Terrapins

Oliver... U of M as in University of MIAMI... or the WORST SCHOOL IN THE NCAA University of M******N... I'm sorry, where I'm from that word is a cuss word, and I'm not allowed to cuss on the boards.. haha

Back
Top Bottom